10+ Year Old Account

Can I request a thread be closed?

I started it. I tried to have a serious discussion about something and for awhile it was working. Then it just turned into a shit storm and I was straw manned to death. It's very sad actually.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...warding-enough
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    You can do this, try and send a P.M. to the mods from the forum you put your thread and ask them to close it, but I don't know if they will actually close it or not so, meh. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    You can either try to report your own thread saying you want it to be closed or pm it to either the super-mods(the ones with blue titles) or the green mods who are mods to that forum.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    In general we don't treat threads as "owned" by the OP, in that we try to let productive discussion continue whether or not the OP is still involved.

If things have turned into a real shitstorm, though, as apepi mentioned, PM one of the relevant mods (listed on the particular forum or a super mod) or report an example of the posts that have gone out of line and mention the problem.