The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Let's get down to business...

to defeat... the HORDE!

Anyway, all jokes about Mulan aside, we all know this expansion is about the war. And what better way to get in the fight than by spilling the blood of your fellow players.

So chime in, Alliance, how many horde have met the Spirit Healer at the end of your nose?

I've watched my roommate play on Pandaria, it's just wall-to-wall combat if you're on a PvP server.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only bodies I see are those of Alliance.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Skeletons..everywhere.

I've made a habit of heading to the Jade Forest and killing the fuck out of Alliance trying to fuck with my Horde boys who are attempting to Level. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How are PvP realms doing when it comes to World Bosses?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Not much fighting going on on my server, not strange since it's low populated though... I do run into Alliance from time to time and I always make sure to kill them if I have the chance. The funny thing about low populated servers is that you are much more likely to run into someone you have run into before, so I even have a /target macro where I add every singe Alliance I fight to more easily track them later down the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP server here, Horde, I see Alliance all the time but no one's tried to start anything or take advantage of level 90 flying. Been questing among several Alliance and we just stick to different areas and go on our merry ways. I've seen a few skeletons but no evidence of any large-scale PvP. People seem to be in a good mood. Probably because this expansion is so fun and there's so much to do, nobody wants to hold others back from getting shit done. Once people get bored I'm sure I'll witness my fair share of PvP.
    When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

Im enjoying the world pvp at the moment. Im sure it wont last.

Plenty of fighting on tich though.
    Last edited by skatblast; 2012-10-01 at 06:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    How are PvP realms doing when it comes to World Bosses?
    Twisting nether EU: every kill has been horde afaik - we do outnumber the alliance by a rather huge margin though xD

Deleted
    The Horde outnumbers us and they tend to come in guild-packs to camp people. But, being the weak sauce they are, all it takes is for our ghost batallion to form a party and kick their asses back to sisterf**k Durotar so they can go back to farming and sheep shagging.

Well I guess a few horde have tasted the cold grip of death today it was kinda slow and most hide in their city. Love the world PvP this expansion.

It's been completely quiet on my server so far, I'm just about to hit 90 and not a single Alliance dog has tried to challenge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went on an Alliance-killing rampage in JF (it was beautiful), but let my wicked side subside a bit as the zones went on. Mostly because earning the ire of every red player out there isn't a great idea when trying to blitz to 90 ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Went on an Alliance-killing rampage in JF (it was beautiful), but let my wicked side subside a bit as the zones went on. Mostly because earning the ire of every red player out there isn't a great idea when trying to blitz to 90 ASAP.
    A warrior in my guild did that. Didn't take long before the Horde got a kill squad together in his honor. Took him a while to shake them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guildies have run into some trouble when leveling alts so I tend to keep an ear out for any distress calls.

So about 20 or so since the expansion started, and one seriously butt hole on fire Death Knight who had to be put down several times and by several of my guildmates before he left a poor leveling resto druid alone.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

US-Sargeras is very heavily alliance sided and its glorious. Always get the random party of 2-3 Hordies going around ganking and all you have to say is something in general and 15 level 90 alliance show up for close air support.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So chime in, Alliance, how many horde have met the Spirit Healer at the end of your nose?
    61.534, apparently.
    I've really slacked since Classic.

Also, come on now. As a dwarf I know my nose is deadly, but given the choice, I do prefer my twohanders.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    We always go in a murderous rampage when the dailies reset ... And I usually just kill if attacked first (or if I see someone that ganked me before). Specially during weekends. I'm usually getting about 20 kills per daily session (mostly in VoEB).

All the outside activity is really bringing up the world PvP and name-taking + blacklisting is a constant practice. Hell, we even have an entire horde guild that we are to gank on sight. Lots of fun, usually. Specially when you get to find someone you really want to extract honour from. There was this shadow priest that ganked me while trying to solo a rare that then proceeded not only to kill the rare but to also camp my corpse for a while... Yesterday I found him alone, so it was my turn to gank & camp - Lasted over 20 minutes and it only ended with him, in between corpse runs and ressing, managing to get inside the Horde city.

None on either side since the expansion started.

Only very recently tried A-side PvP after 4.3.

First of all, thank you for bringing back the horrible memory of Donny Osmond wanting to make me a man. Other than that, yea... lots of dead alliance.