Thread: Weapon enchant

10+ Year Old Account

Question Weapon enchant

I just solved this nice spear (http://www.wowhead.com/item=89685) and was wondering what I should put on it.

Dancing Steel would be obvious, but the iLevel req is too high, and it would most likely be too expensive this early in the expansion.

It looks like +130agi fom Cata is still the best to use, but not sure.. What do you guys think?
    I'll be using it for my BEAR, and my Monk will inherit it, when she's 85.. Haven't decided if she will be tank or dps yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    the itemlevel requirement is not to high tho it says 372

for pure tanking the dodge enchant is better tho, but if you want to give it to your monk then yes go for the agi one
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Auch.. Reading fumble.. :-(
    Anyway, as I mentioned, that enchant is most likely waaaay to expensive, until we start to see epics drop in 5man (as in patch v4.1)...

Deleted
    There are only two weapon enchants I can use for bear tanking, which is Windsong and Colossus.

For Windsong the haste procs is not good, so that can be a waste if it procs and have my doubts of the strength of crit, but mastery is the best of three. As for Colossus I dunno if it is a flat 7500 damage absorption spell or does it increase with some other stat? Does it have a long ICD? I'm not sure how much good a 7500 absorption spell can do with a long cooldown, maybe even with a short one.

Anyone got any information on these?

River's Song is what you really want, but failing that I'd probably take Windsong at this point.
    Last edited by Arielle; 2012-10-01 at 02:46 PM.