How are the JC Mounts Selling on Your Server?

Has anyone managed to sell a couple of Jewelcrafting mounts on their servers? What's the general price of admission with it being so early on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lancun View Post
    Has anyone managed to sell a couple of Jewelcrafting mounts on their servers? What's the general price of admission with it being so early on?
    seen them posted on my sever for 50k, not sure if they are selling though

Deleted
    I selled 3 for 65k and now their price are around 30-37k

I'm personally not going to bother. They look just like the RaF mount, which almost everyone has at this point. Only hardcore mount collectors will be interested.

Unless the dupers shart showing up again selling super-cheap Orb of Mystery, I'm not even going to bother making the mounts for myself since the Living Steel are much too valuable (epic crafting gear plus belt buckles) to waste.

Okay where does one get the recipe for the mount.

Where to get pattern

You Must get honored with "The order of the cloud serpent" and then buy the recipe in the arbotorum at jade forest.
    Its around 150g from the quartermaster
    Your welcome ';D

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 10:20 AM ----------

The Living steel is ridiculous Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuljania18 View Post
    You Must get honored with "The order of the cloud serpent" and then buy the recipe in the arbotorum at jade forest.
    Its around 150g from the quartermaster
    Your welcome ';D

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 10:20 AM ----------

The Living steel is ridiculous Too much.
    You need Honored for the 4 recipes, but Exalted for the "Voltron" Onyx one.

Only 4 living steel per, and LS is going for 1k a pop on my server. The Orb is by far the priciest component.

On my server you need to pay about 32k in mat cost to make one and somehow there are several people selling them for less than 25k in Trade now.... AH price is around 50k, but none have sold there as the same ones are always up. People are also expecting to get the Onyx Panther for less than the orb cost already. My highest offer was 60k, most people offer 20k or less. Apparently spending 180k to make one and charging 200k to sell it is way overpriced.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2012-10-02 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    I have to chuckle at those people crafting and then trying to sell panthers. Had they checked the AH first, they would have seen several panthers for sale for days now that just aren't selling.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't sell them, only build them on request. Build three now and got 1500g for building each.

I gave up selling panthers, last 2 I barely made a profit and took a week to sell. Figures JC gets a mount that can be barely sold.
    Not worth sinking around 25K into it and not sell.

Mat cost on my server for the Onyx was about 120k... I bought one and gave the guy a 10k tip. He'd been trying for upwards of 200, but people are too savvy for that these days.

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    I gave up selling panthers, last 2 I barely made a profit and took a week to sell. Figures JC gets a mount that can be barely sold.
    Not worth sinking around 25K into it and not sell.
    None of the profession crafted mounts sell very well.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Made my first ruby panther for someone in trade he gave me a 50g tip i gave up from there not to mention people on my server are barely selling over what they cost so I won't even bother trying to make a profit :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I sold 4 for 30k, made a decent profit from them. I don't know if it's something I would stick to selling though.

Deleted
    I think the mats are a tad too expensive, given that there's, what, 4? plus you need them all UNLEARNED for the ultimate one.

I'd pay around 25k for one right now, but then, I can probably get the mats together myself & have one made...

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty pricey on my server... but i think they would go for more if the onyx panther was something a bit more creative

They're selling ~29k-35k on my server, though selling isn't the right word. THe few that are up in the AH haven't sold at all. Same posters keep reposting the same mounts over and over.