Enchanting: Dissapointed.

Just thought i would ask people feelings about mop-enchanting so far.

I mean, you level to 600 with no problem (i guess same as most profession) but you get very little of anything usefull from the trainer. There are so much materials around that they cost absolutely nothing on the ah (windsong, colossus, glorious stats, all the boot chants).

Im just wondering if anyone else is dissapointed with the profession content so far. It seems that its a horrible grind to get something new from faction vendors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    There are so much materials around that they cost absolutely nothing on the ah (windsong, colossus, glorious stats, all the boot chants).
    Busy little bots bees.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what the complaint here actually is?

I like how easy it is to level the proffs this time round, usually i find it such a chore and stop as soon as i've got my personal bonus'

but the enchants are laregely the same as usual, covering all the usual slots, and a few need rep for, which isn't a new thing . . .

so the complaint?

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 11:44 AM ----------

the only complaint i can think of is a lack of something revolutionary to the profession? could've added in a nice upgrade-able epic wand?

I was surprised how easy alchemy was to level also, it just felt watered down, levelled it to 600 in less than 10 minutes.

I think the rediculous overabundance of mats has both been a curse and a blessing. If you need to buy something it's relatively cheap-ish.. if you want to sell something it's not worth much - cloth on my server won't even list with Auctionator because there is too many results >.<

Enchanting seems to suffer from not having any readily available "high end" or profit making recipes to craft without rep grinds.

Once people start getting Revered with the SHado-Pan is when Enchanting will make real money. The "haves" will be able to offer the premium enchants and the "have nots" will be stuck selling the current crap.