Deleted
    So, I have a few questions about challenge modes.
    Me and a bunch of other people have decided to start running them on a weekly basis, we started yesterday and only missed gold time in Scholomance by about 2-3 minutes (Still a lot in CM. Granted. We also needed another mob kill but it's something to be happy about at least, yeah?)
    I raid as Frost and I am currently haste-gemming with legendary meta as well.
    Seeing as the meta doesn't work nor do the set bonuses, I could theoretically just switch down to say.. T14 or T15 LFR gear and stuff to get the stats I want with the gems I want and so on, yeah?

My question would be this, is it worth doing so to get the gems that would maybe be more suited for CM. (If the intellect gemming is better for this) or will haste gemming do just fine?

I am considering to just switch down to the T14 helmet since set bonuses don't work anyways from the T15 LFR one I have my legendary in and just slap a normal meta into the T14 one. But that also comes down to how crit/mastery (T14 head) works out compared to the haste and hit on the T15 one. Any ideas?

Deleted
    For CM try gear with: Many Sockets (they dont count) and the right stats. Dont overthink haste. Mastery in CMs is pretty good due to more freezable mobs. Especially a Frostbomb in a wave with Frostnova hits like a truck. So try to find gear with Haste and Mastery and 2-3 Socketplaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    For CM try gear with: Many Sockets (they dont count) and the right stats. Dont overthink haste. Mastery in CMs is pretty good due to more freezable mobs. Especially a Frostbomb in a wave with Frostnova hits like a truck. So try to find gear with Haste and Mastery and 2-3 Socketplaces.
    They don't count for what?

Deleted
    i think he meant that the gems you put in them don't get downgraded essentially making socket gear a lot better

Hi guys this is my mage been trying arcane but I guess it needs more gear. Can you show me the way of being a good frost mage in terms. 5w O5f gear geming and so on I got the 522 Cha-ye all set pieces the 522 ring from jin rohk if this helps. Any help would be very nice of u guys! ohh and i got the head piece from horridon 522

Deleted
    Armory?
    Gemming is explained in the guide very well. Also Rotation and the major hints. Read it carefully und u will find every answer.
    If u have a specific question u could come back.
    But pls bring armory. It helps alot.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfire/advanced this is my char sorry for it I thought I already linked it

Deleted
    Lets take a look in the guide:
    Hit/expertise > haste > int > crit to ~23% > mastery
    So gem/reforge for that. U gemmed haste allready but yur reforge is mastery. Decide if u play frost of arcane and gem/reforge after that. If u take both in both specs u will not be the best.
    And Btw: Your gear is well enough for arcane. If u have great probs with DPS you should maybe link a WoL so we can take a look through. I dont think going frost brings u that great step ahead. Its more like u need some roationhints. (But pls no arcanequestion in this thread. Open a new one or take an older arcane related thread)
    If u stay frost gem/reforge haste and read the thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ou-Quick-Guide

That geming was just me trollin around with simcraft I played as frost until last week because my chile told to change for arcane or fire because these scale better with gear than frost I love the control damage of frost thats why I asked for in terms of arcane i still think it needs more gea I will reread the guide that Kuni wrote! Yet I still have a question regarding cd usage: after pull and At usage when your cd-s come back like icyveins frozenorb how or when is it used again on a fight like lets say Jin Rohk or Council of Elders. Ohh almost forgot thanks for the help Tomathan!!!!!!

Deleted
    Frozenorb nearly allways on cd. Just make sure 3 Stacks of FB are fresh at the target and your lvl 90 Talent is up for the next 10-15 sec because u will get some more FoF when Frozen Orb is active and you will use them fast so that u dont waste something.
    Longer cds like AT and IV should used together. Here its a little bit tricky. In a patchwerkfight the best way is to use AT when a maximum of Trinket/Weapon etc-procs is active and u have 2 FoF /1 BF. In normal sometimes RNG hates you. So you have to decide per fight should i wait for some better procs or should i use it now.
    Also the fight and phases are important. For example Jin'rokh. Dont use Frozen orb or CD at the start. Wait 15 sec for the first pool, go in and start to burn everything u have.
    Frost on the paper is really simple. Cast your spells and use the proccs. The things that are making you a good Frost is that u have to learn the fight and learn how to use your Trinket/Weapon/Metaprocs.

Ty can you link your armory?

I have a question about the int vs haste build. What is the ilvl where this switch should occur or is there even such a number?

I can't post links so my character is Pandaenfuego on US Kel'Thuzad

Deleted
    The more RPPM units you have, the more haste is required. With your gear I would go for: 2 Haste (gems) > Int > mastery > crit. I decided for me:

Long fights like Lei Shen: 2 Haste > Int
    Multi Target (Council, Horridon or Animus - if its allowed to multi dot :P) 2 Haste > Int (IV not glyphed)
    Short Fights like Jin Rokh: Int > Haste

But the difference isn´t that big (my personal experience), because of RPPM RNG. I think it´s time to gem Int somewhere around 50 - 55% haste, but as already explained, the difference isn´t that big (not worth the headache).

The real fun begins with 5.4, if Blizzard decide to not fix frost haste scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    The more RPPM units you have, the more haste is required. With your gear I would go for: 2 Haste (gems) > Int > mastery > crit. I decided for me:

Long fights like Lei Shen: 2 Haste > Int
    Multi Target (Council, Horridon or Animus - if its allowed to multi dot :P) 2 Haste > Int (IV not glyphed)
    Short Fights like Jin Rokh: Int > Haste

But the difference isn´t that big (my personal experience), because of RPPM RNG. I think it´s time to gem Int somewhere around 50 - 55% haste, but as already explained, the difference isn´t that big (not worth the headache).

The real fun begins with 5.4, if Blizzard decide to not fix frost haste scaling.
    Hi Citizen what would you recomend for me? My chars link is a few posts upper

Deleted
    Hey Shady, would recommend the same:

Gems: Int/Haste, Haste and Hit/Haste
    Reforge: Haste > Mastery > Crit

Ty very much was thinking the same

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uckus/advanced

Same thing thinking that Haste would be better im running about 41% raid buffed

Deleted
    Try it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ou-Quick-Guide
    Read that, regem and try. It should be better. If u are fine with the playstyle do it.
    Tailor some boots and pray for Wushoolays.

Want a glyph to change my water elemental into this
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...mentalBoss.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    Want a glyph to change my water elemental into this
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...mentalBoss.jpg
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture too. You should get an item to teach you the glyph by killing the mob/boss whatever it is.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory