Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Rift Storm Legion Beta October 5th-7th

Source: http://www.everyeye.it/pc/notizia/il...ottobre_137307

Posted by Adriano Della Corte News | 01.10.2012 (10:56) : Trion Worlds announces its first closed beta event Storm Legion , the long-awaited first expansion for RIFT will begin Friday, October 5 and is scheduled to end on Sunday 7 October. All those who have already pre-order the expansion will come automatically in the event and the beta events to follow. Additional events are planned for the whole of October, up to the Nov. 3, which will coincide with the launch of the expansion. Put your seat belt and participate in the event closed beta Storm Legion , where participants will have the opportunity to explore new areas of Pelladane, Jule and the city of Cape Tempest Bay. In addition, players will be able to customize their Dimensions and try new four souls available with expansion. All players have already subscribed can copy their characters on the beta shard. For further information you can visit: www.stormlegion.com /preorder

Sounds awesome, but why do u assume its been leaked?
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

I am not sure this is a leak. I am not even sure the source is credible that being said I hope it is.

Yeah, it's officially announced. Now I need to get the beta client so that I can decorate all the houses!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, it sounds like it will end up ruining the Cleric's Defile reveal . Either way, I'm impatient so I would rather play around with the SL beta than sit around watching a Livestream .

Deleted
    strange they didnt do the cleric reveal first....but who cares!
    BEEEEETAAAAAA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpy View Post
    strange they didnt do the cleric reveal first....but who cares!
    BEEEEETAAAAAA!!
    the option to roll a cleric on beta servers may be blocked out till the 12th. we never know
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

RIFT: Storm Legion's first Closed BETA Test begins this Friday, October 5th! New lands, souls, and dimensions await - http://www.StormLegion.com
    https://twitter.com/Riftgame/status/252833592571478016

Woo!

ahhh ok I get it now

Opt in = Not purchased, but get a chance at getting in the BETA
    Pre purchase = guaranteed access

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    the option to roll a cleric on beta servers may be blocked out till the 12th. we never know
    Or that soul will just be blacked out until they patch it in after the reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Or that soul will just be blacked out until they patch it in after the reveal.
    Source: https://twitter.com/Riftgame/status/252838250060857345

@Bacchus169 Rogue Soul reveal is the same day, this Friday October 5th. Defiler is going to be spoiled a bit, but testing comes first!
    btw I am EXTREMELYYYYYYY delighted they are doing this. Stress testing + catching left over bugs shows they do listen to my constant bitching

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    btw I am EXTREMELYYYYYYY delighted they are doing this. Stress testing + catching left over bugs shows they do listen to my constant bitching
    Yes, I am sure they did this beta just for you, because you're such a pleasant chap

I doubt everyone who has preordered will get access, since that wouldn't happen if there was still an NDA.
    Also Defiler reveal won't be ruined for most of you guys because the NDA will be in effect until at least after the Livestream.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I doubt everyone who has preordered will get access, since that wouldn't happen if there was still an NDA.
    Also Defiler reveal won't be ruined for most of you guys because the NDA will be in effect until at least after the Livestream.
    I doubt there is an NDA, since they've said that people who preordered will get beta access, and it would be pretty hard to keep this all under wraps. I mean, unless they've set things up to have some sort of unique watermark on every beta testers screen, how would they enforce it? No, I doubt that there is an NDA, though I don't doubt that testing will be focused each weekend to certain zones and aspects of the game, that's how they will control it.

There will be an NDA for at least the initial events.
    ~Elrar (look in Dev Tracker.)

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    ~Elrar (look in Dev Tracker.)
    Yeah...that's not gonna hold at all : /

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Yeah...that's not gonna hold at all : /
    Agreed. It's going to be impossible to police. And besides, everyone who matters has already bought the game, seriously, who are we going to tell? All my guildies and everyone I know that plays bought SL and is in the beta!

I don't know if it will hold, depends on how many people are in the first Beta Weekend.
    It's pretty much held so far, there's only 1 thing I've seen on Official Forums that shouldn't have been there and barely anyone even noticed.

HOLY BETABETABETABETABETABETABETA!!!!!! =D

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 12:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I don't know if it will hold, depends on how many people are in the first Beta Weekend.
    It's pretty much held so far, there's only 1 thing I've seen on Official Forums that shouldn't have been there and barely anyone even noticed.
    And what might that be kind, sir?
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80