Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    And what might that be kind, sir?
    I can't tell you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I can't tell you :P
    Nothing a little bacon cant change!!!

The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

That is simultaneously one of the most beautiful, and disgusting, things I have ever seen.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm, bacon!!
    OT: Looking forward to the beta weekend. Can't wait to get my hands on the warrior souls and start trying out different specs.

Looks like you can DL the beta client, but you can't login and actually download most of the files yet.

R80

So the cleric soul will be revealed oct 5th basically.

clerics get shafted from the 1 hour reveal of them talking about turtles and not rift.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So the cleric soul will be revealed oct 5th basically.

clerics get shafted from the 1 hour reveal of them talking about turtles and not rift.

I feel ya. But I think we can expect our kind fellow posters here to put up "Spoiler" alerts, I plan on being oblivious to anything cleric until the 12th.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    I feel ya. But I think we can expect our kind fellow posters here to put up "Spoiler" alerts, I plan on being oblivious to anything cleric until the 12th.
    well tbh I like it revealed in beta better then the 1 hour interview because eventhough they try to be funny it's annoying that 20 of those 40 minutes is wasted on jibberish.

well tbh I like it revealed in beta better then the 1 hour interview because eventhough they try to be funny it's annoying that 20 of those 40 minutes is wasted on jibberish.
    I've read this sentiment also from Fencers but I'm not sure I agree. I mean if we put aside whether we like or dislike their sense of Humor, I feel that a reveal is just that, a reveal, and not an in-depth Q&A session (which I would expect a far more serious tone during). When I'm watching those revelas and I see the devs for who they are, I enjoy getting to know them and their quirks, and to be very honest, it is far better than the scripted crap we have seen from every other developer over the years.

It just feels to me that they are trying to connect with the community and create their own inside sense of humor, which is something other games do have at the moment, but not Rift since it is still a "new" MMO and Trion is largely an unknown dev.

but that's just my 2 cents.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

It just feels to me that they are trying to connect with the community and create their own inside sense of humor, which is something other games do have at the moment, but not Rift since it is still a "new" MMO and Trion is largely an unknown dev.

My faith in these class devs has been severely tested being here since BETA. Honestly I prefer some of the more experience warriors get a hold of the Tempest and get the answers from them. Mage out of all of them appeal to me more, since I have always preferred melee. I really want the best mage players to get in there and see how viable Harbinger is.

Class reveals are mehhhh, since nothing is finalized during the reveals, so there are multiple answers to each question.

I've read this sentiment also from Fencers but I'm not sure I agree. I mean if we put aside whether we like or dislike their sense of Humor, I feel that a reveal is just that, a reveal, and not an in-depth Q&A session (which I would expect a far more serious tone during). When I'm watching those revelas and I see the devs for who they are, I enjoy getting to know them and their quirks, and to be very honest, it is far better than the scripted crap we have seen from every other developer over the years.

But they turned it into a Q and A session regardless and then its interrupted by gibberish.

But they turned it into a Q and A session regardless and then its interrupted by gibberish.
    I do not mind them, but there is no conceivable way they could ever test and show every aspect of the soul.

I feel the exact same way. The Warrior soul preview ended up just pissing me off. Way too much silly stuff. Needed to be serious.

Couldn't care less about Mages or Rogues. Whatever. Fake classes.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sososososossooooooo psyched!

Cannot wait to get some fresh zones to run around in, I'm really very hyped for how they have approached this new content.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I feel the exact same way. The Warrior soul preview ended up just pissing me off. Way too much silly stuff. Needed to be serious.

The warrior soul is clearly a utility soul for those OMGWTF Melee smashing moments where you do not want to lose dps, but need to get the hell out of melee. There is not much to show there.

Unless there are stuns and snares that soul is useless for leveling. It is mostly for raids. I have rolled a Mage from 1-45 in under 20 hours for that Harbinger soul. Battle mage is just sex in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Because video games are serious business.

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Battle mage is just sex in my view.
    Lawl wat?..
    R80

Can't figure out the URL for that page.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Can't figure out the URL for that page.
    Yea, the beta account management is up. Im not going to tell you exactly how to find it, but just compare the urls of rift and your other trion games
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Yea, the beta account management is up. Im not going to tell you exactly how to find it, but just compare the urls of rift and your other trion games
    Hmmmm, it won't let me post. :P