Crafting XP boost question

I had 3 of these while I opened some chests. It say that it has 50% chance to get a bonus xp while crafting. Although when you discover a recipe it is 100% sure that you will get bonus xp. Does the bonus from the token stack with the original bonus from discovery? If not, since that I skill up my crafting 90% with discoveries what do you suggest to do to get the full potential of these boost tokens? How should I use them for best results?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure (but don't quote me on it) that it won't stack higher than the 100%. However, in order to make discoveries you'll generally need to craft some materials to discover with first, and that's where the +50% bonus experience chance comes in handy.

thanks for the answer. I was also thinking the same, but I wanted to be sure If it is so maybe is better to use on cooking then?since I will craft many concumables of the same type that will not be a discovery I suppose...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.