Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Possible to solo BT at 90?

Does anyone know if it's possible to solo BT at 90 or is it just absolutely impossible to solo RoS no matter what level you are?

Deleted
    You got the burn to dps him down before he casts a 2nd disorient? Then yes

10+ Year Old Account
    i routinely did more than 3/4 of the place solo at 85 on both DK and Rogue, usually took a friend or 2 along each week though just to make it a faster run

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You got the burn to dps him down before he casts a 2nd disorient? Then yes
    Basically this. As long as you get through this part, no other fight will give you a fit.

There was a dk mionelol who solo'd it at 85, from the video it appears now every boss could at least be solo'd by a dk so I assume it'd be possible now by warriors seeing how crazy warriors were doing ulduar 25 HMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmhEMksRD4

^for the mionelol vid. Yes i know this is warrior forums but I'm sure it'll help
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

I've just noticed that he can't kill me if I have Second Wind, does anyone know anything that can remove the snare? does PvP trinket work?

I doubt it, but I hope we can, :-)

Every boss was soloed by a dk at 85. First boss there was some trick with unholy ghould + army, the reliquary boss required you to position your ghoul so the boss would run between you and your ghoul.

Not sure if a warrior can solo it at 90, the only problems will be those two bosses probably.

First boss..... difficult, I attempted it but since no one got impaled i couldnt burst his bubble.
    Other bosses should be fine, give it a go Just ignore first.

Deleted
    I JUST managed to kill High warlord Naj'entus. I beat his bubble! Took a lot of trying, and really maxing my dps. His bubble went up about 4 times during the fight, and I had to keep beating it. I don't even have heroic gear, so there is hope for other fellow Warrs.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arithus/simple

(Arms)
    Last edited by mmoccc3932e217; 2012-10-02 at 12:36 PM.

RoS should be possible with 1st interupt, then BS + Banner (eats next shock) and interupt should be rdy again or maybe a disrupting shout as a filler. And then the 2nd phase must BE DEAD!!

I managed to do RoS on my 85 dk and everything else on my warrior. I'm ilvl 459 fury I just pop everything and burst through the first boss. I had to go prot for illidan because flames of azzinoth do an insane amount of damage. All the rest is pretty easy, just make sure you have second wind. WTB GLAIVE + BULWARK DROPS PLS.

welp mocking banner does not work trying different options atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borab View Post
    I managed to do RoS on my 85 dk and everything else on my warrior. I'm ilvl 459 fury I just pop everything and burst through the first boss. I had to go prot for illidan because flames of azzinoth do an insane amount of damage. All the rest is pretty easy, just make sure you have second wind. WTB GLAIVE + BULWARK DROPS PLS.
    Last week, Bulwark, this morning, MH Glaive, took me 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Borab View Post
    I've just noticed that he can't kill me if I have Second Wind, does anyone know anything that can remove the snare? does PvP trinket work?
    you dont want to have second wind and do RoS, you will never die, and she will never stop casting her disorient.

PvP trinket does not work lameness

Deleted
    If you don't get the reflect buff and have quite good gear it should be possible. I got him down to 300k and that's my record, gonna go back and try it this weekend now that i have about 10 ilvls more and se if it goes down. Dk's can solo it so easily because they have a pet that takes all the mc's btw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Naj'entus is a piece of cake. I burned him down long before he could even do 1 bubble.

I'm wondering if the same could be done with Reliquary - interrupt the first disorient, shout interrupt the 2nd, standard interrupt the 3rd, and hopefully have her zerged down before a 4th is out...

Time for experimentation!

I had a go at this with my druid.
    After several tries, I was able to take this boss down.

Interrupting and having pets really seems to help, and keeping myself up as a Guardian druid with mostly 476 epics really wasn't that difficult.
    I had to use the Engineer trinket for it to summon the pet dragon at times, making her shift target from me to it for a split second, and respecc into force of Nature to make sure she almost always had more than 1 target.

It took me just about 10 minutes during the second phase or so to take her down.
    Next time I do it, I will attempt to record it and upload it to Youtube or something.

But I'd rather recommend bringing a friend with you during these runs. Makes it less painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McLockhart View Post
    As a warrior I do not believe it is possible to solo the entire Black Temple raid.

From my own experience as a lvl 90 fury warrior
    High Warlord Naj'entus - Soloed
    Supremus - Soloed
    Shade of Akama - Soloed
    Teron Gorefiend - Soloed
    Bloodboil - Soloed, but with some difficulty
    Reliquary of Souls
    P1 - Soloed
    P2 - Can't solo
    P3 - Soloed
    Mother Sharaz - Soloed
    Illidary Council - Soloed
    Illidan Stormrage - Soloed

The issue here is clearly Reliquary of Souls which is not soloable as a warrior. The issue is phase two in which the boss will both have a chain disorient as well as having a damage reflection ability. The issue lies in the combination of the two as you will burst yourself down if you use cooldowns on the boss. If you're too slow with this burst you'll be stuck in the disorient until you die.

I suggest either bringing a friend for this boss or solo it with a class which has a pet and/or totem. Such classes would be hunters, warlocks, death knights and monks as far as my experience goes.

Good luck with your runs (:

Edit: As for Naj'entus you can always make his bubble disappear if you Shadowmeld as a Night Elf. This causes his to reset although you can catch him before his health also resets, making the encounter much easier.
    Can u use bladestorm for avoiding the disorient effect? If so then.. pop cds -> pummel -> bladestorm -> pummel -> hope for kill.