Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is now shut your face before i punch you in the penis!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Yeeah no it's not.
    Agreed. It's a great place to look if you want a simple idea on how BrM works, but it's a little outdated. There's no mention of ascendence, which most seem to be taking now as opposed to power strikes (though this is up in the air and seemingly preferential.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Yes it is now shut your face before i punch you in the penis!
    No it's not, and I'd advise against that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    Agreed. It's a great place to look if you want a simple idea on how BrM works, but it's a little outdated. There's no mention of ascendence, which most seem to be taking now as opposed to power strikes (though this is up in the air and seemingly preferential.)
    That's about it, yeah.

The problem with their guide namely is the fact that they have a very adamant stance on stats. According to them, we need 15% expertise. They never go into the fact that expertise past a point is mainly a luxury. They also have mastery lower than dodge and parry (which I find silly because pure passive EH is better than pure passive avoidance), as well as stamina being a high priority, when our EH comes from our active mitigation.

Yeah, they have the basics (I actually do like the conciseness of their priority page), but they're also wrong on a couple counts (namely gemming mainly for agi, but that's a min-maxing issue) and there are other guides which are great for beginners which DO go into detail about some of the more complex parts of the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you the all knowing god of wow stats? How do you know its wrong,wheres the evidence?? And il punch you in the penis if i so choose!

Well for one thing, mountains of testimony from raiders from multiple tiers of content, personal experience, and basic arithmatic (with references in regards to the stat weights from a couple different sources).

If you take the time to look around it's pretty readily available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pic or it didnt happen!

That's quite enough. Don't derail threads like this, and if you disagree with someone, things like "I'll punch you in the penis!" don't help the conversation. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-22 at 06:40 PM.

Like I said it's readily available. If you don't want to research Brewmasters, perhaps you shouldn't be the one criticizing someone who has been doing exactly that since March.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    What are you the all knowing god of wow stats? How do you know its wrong,wheres the evidence?? And il punch you in the penis if i so choose!
    It sounds to me like you are starting to pick a fight with a moderator for little reason... and why are you so obsessed over male genitelia?

AGILITY being greater then Haste, which is less then crit? Yea.. thats wrong, plain wrong. The more haste you have, the more Chi/energy you can spend on things like, Blackout Kick, lvl 30 talents, Guard, ect. Sure, crit is important, but all crit does is provide Elusive Brew stats- which, Haste also provides by allowing for more white hits. Finally, the amount of AP you get per point from agility is BARELY noticible for guard - stacking full Agi might net an increase of about 2% on your guard, while causing you to greatly loose out on the amount of BETTER secondary stats in full gear. If you want to get crit, you gem crit, not agility. If you want dodge, you gem dodge, not agility. If you want Attack Power, you sit down once so you get crit, after discussing it with your healers. However, the more haste you have, the more active mitigation you can use, and for ALL tanks, active mitigation outright beats passive mitigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.