Deleted

No anvil in Shrine of Seven Stars??

Why did Blizzard do this?

There is no anvil in the new main cities.. I can stand the fact that the trainers for all the professions is spread around the world, but the anvil!?
    There are plenty of professions that does not require a forge, anvil or whatever, so why do we have to suffer?

Takes soooo long time for me to get my mats, fly all the way to the anvil, discover that I miss one ingredient and fly all the way back to get it.

I am currently using dalaran instead since I dont have to move around the globe to make items. Why do Blizzard try to scare people away from the main city??

There's an anvil, on the opposite side of from the Golden Lantern Inn, back corner of the Bazaar.

Deleted
    Costs soo much right now, otherwise awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorsal View Post
    There's an anvil, on the opposite side of from the Golden Lantern Inn, back corner of the Bazaar.
    There is?? I have walked around the place several times looking for one, I gotta try find it

It doesn't light when you mouse over like an anvil, but it definitely works like one. Look for the blacksmithing supplies vendor.

Aye, there is one. I just got done using it a bit ago. As you go in the building, head left and it is in that room. In the back and on your right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaskhalsen View Post
    Costs soo much right now, otherwise awesome.

There is?? I have walked around the place several times looking for one, I gotta try find it
    Well no, it has 20 charges.. So about 10g/charge.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Just buy thermal anvils off the AH, they cost like 2g on my server.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an auction house in Shrine of Seven Stars? I found H.A.R.V.E.Y., but all he says when I click on him is that I don't have engineering so I'm SOL.

There's a room with 5 guild banks on the walls and 7 different bankers, but I can't seem to find an auctioneer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    Is there an auction house in Shrine of Seven Stars? I found H.A.R.V.E.Y., but all he says when I click on him is that I don't have engineering so I'm SOL.

There's a room with 5 guild banks on the walls and 7 different bankers, but I can't seem to find an auctioneer.
    No, but there are portals to all the cities.

That AH is engi only
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is one where you buy the recipes for the PvP plate. It works and operates like an anvil.

It's on the other side of the SHrone where you hearth. Bottom floor. You can also buy Jeweler's Settings from the draenei guy there if you're a JC.

It's a pain in the ass since it's literally the farthest point from your bank, so I tend to just port to SW to do my crafting.

buy one. they go for less then 50g on my server and have 20 uses per. engineers everywhere make tons when lvling.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    buy one. they go for less then 50g on my server and have 20 uses per. engineers everywhere make tons when lvling.
    Wut, I blew like 20k down the drain including goggles o.0 Do have like 20 anvils in the bank now, dont think ill ever run 10 yards for one again xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post

During Beta there was AH npc's but blizzard decided to take them out and put in portals to all major cities....even shatt and Dal are there...that Havery is Engy only AH...and yes there are anvils there back were the mining trainer is are anvils and a forge...