Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Assuming 1spirit = 0.56mp5 (I grabbed this from EJ so presuming its correct and grabbed an up-to-date value) the mp5 for Fruit basket is 474mp5. Proc uptime (based on my logs) appears to be ~20%, ~45sec ICD

Looking at my raid logs for Price of Progress I'm getting ~450mp5

Assuming I'm looking at things correctly...http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-askucpzw56pdxari/

Also something to consider, the Fruit basket and Vial of Ichorous Blood proc will increase rapture returns for disc priests. The gains will be small and random in the case of vial, but it will factor in the calculations.

On topic:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/trinkets

It's a very nice compilation of a rough average value for all procs on trinkets, enchants, tradeskill items and whatnot. What it doesn't tell you is spread and it doesn't give you a justification for the number. But I'll damn well take the data anyway. It's a great effort, and should answer this thread!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    On remote armory aswell as wow-armory it says this now:

Vial of Ichorous Blood:
    +847 int

Use. increases your spirit by 129 for 20 sec.

Jade Courtesan Figurine:

+1079 int
    Use: increases your spirit by 86 for 15 sec.

A screwed up tool tip or what??

Quote Originally Posted by Fordon View Post
    On remote armory aswell as wow-armory it says this now:

Vial of Ichorous Blood:
    +847 int

Use. increases your spirit by 129 for 20 sec.

Jade Courtesan Figurine:

+1079 int
    Use: increases your spirit by 86 for 15 sec.

A screwed up tool tip or what??
    Just the armory tooltips.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Hmm, according to Mr. Robot and Icyveins, they list Figurine as BiS...thoughts?