Thread: Warrior AoE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Haven't seen anyone come close to Fury AOE but I haven't seen a single decent warlock in my groups. Depending on the adds hp just dump rage on ww's and then bladestorm and most of all don't forget to be enraged while bladestorming. Then dump the rest on ww's and your aoe rotation. Have fun with 100-250k dps on every pack and your occasional 400k+ reckstorms .

Deleted
    yep, nerf inc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stonedcold View Post
    Haven't seen anyone come close to Fury AOE but I haven't seen a single decent warlock in my groups. Depending on the adds hp just dump rage on ww's and then bladestorm and most of all don't forget to be enraged while bladestorming. Then dump the rest on ww's and your aoe rotation. Have fun with 100-250k dps on every pack and your occasional 400k+ reckstorms .
    Yeah, demo locks don't reach 250k aoe on trashpacks because their aoe is actually sort of limited, unlike warriors, heck with all cooldowns I can only reach 200k aoe on my lock.

Quote Originally Posted by maccaruso View Post
    It's a LOT behind other classes if you don't choose AoE minded talents like Bladestorm and Bloodbath. Right now as an Arms warrior I have Dragon Roar and Avatar so I can hit around 50K-60K DPS on AoE packs if Berserker rage lines up.
    This. It's boss fights that are important, why waste talents picking Bladestorm for easy trash? We shouldn't have to give up Avatar/Dragon Roar just to "keep up" with the AOE that other classes like DK's/mages/warlocks/monks/etc just get.

I'll admit Fury is in a better place due to Meat Cleaver/Raging Wind stuff, but an overall nerf to Whirlwind would also affect Arms.