Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am largely amoral, unaffected by social standards and peer pressure. I do not believe there is a 'right' or a 'wrong', nor 'good' or 'evil'--only what is acceptable or not among various social groups.

People deem me 'evil' or 'wicked' when I analyse things and dismiss emotions as illogical and irrelevant. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You reminded me
    Skelington used to take big grubs that he would find while doing yard work and hurl them against the pavement so that they would explode into splatters of feces.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I am too kind, just not on forums.

Pretty evil, which you probably wouldn't guess when you saw me at first sight. Won't go into detail too much but I do not care one bit about human life, no matter how close or important that person may be.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Dexter is that you ?!!

I wouldn't say i'm evil at all. Sometimes I do have really violent OCD thoughts about stuff though that scares me :x
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    When I was a kid, I would burn ants and their hills with a magnifying glass.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
    Batman Quote!

Id say I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. The question becomes how good are you? Rather than how evil are you.

The world needs good people. People with character and integrity!

Vid related,

But yeah, don't think I am evil. What exactly is evil anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syio View Post
    I am largely amoral, unaffected by social standards and peer pressure. I do not believe there is a 'right' or a 'wrong', nor 'good' or 'evil'--only what is acceptable or not among various social groups.

People deem me 'evil' or 'wicked' when I analyse things and dismiss emotions as illogical and irrelevant. Okay.
    And I'm sure you "believe" you're above it all as well. In my personal experience, people who claim there is no right/wrong/good/evil do so in order to justify their morally bankrupt lives and their habit of screwing people over. It's pretty easy to justify doing whatever you want when you spout such nonsense as complete moral ambiguity, because then supposedly no one can say you've done anything wrong. Sorry, the world thankfully doesn't operate like that. You talk about emotions being illogical or irrelevant, and sometimes they are, but often there are logical and relevant reasons for experiencing emotions. No one is completely without emotion, not you, not me, not anyone. You may not feel them as strongly, you may not experience all the ones others do, but to pretend you're an emotionless robot is not only impossible, but incredibly intellectually dishonest and childish. Emotion is an inherent trait of humanity.

Even in your own post you talk about being amoral, so you can't really have it both ways and say you do and don't believe in morality. If you don't want to use the words 'right' and 'wrong', then you can use the words 'good' and 'bad'. If I cooked and brought you dinner that would be good, because I saved you the trouble from having to put in the effort that night. If I broke into your house, robbed you of everything you own, and then set you on fire, that'd be bad because I caused you incredible amounts of suffering. You're not smarter than everyone else, you haven't found a loophole that other people don't see, you're just a childish person who thinks that just because something isn't black and white that it doesn't exist. Some things society hasn't agreed on and thus are morally subjective. There are plenty of things we have agreed on though. You don't get to toss those aside while enjoying all the benefits society offers. Morality developed because it gives us a higher chance at survival and thus a growing sense of morality is a sign of progress. People like you hold everyone back. You can claim there's no morality and watch the world succumb to chaos, or you can accept that nothing is perfect and running with what we have is the logical thing to do.

Edit: By the way, I'm not pissed at you or anything. I just wanted you to see how toxic your stated view of the world is. Some truly destructive things come out of the mentality that morality doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-10-02 at 08:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    And I'm sure you "believe" you're above it all as well. In my personal experience, people who claim there is no right/wrong/good/evil do so in order to justify their morally bankrupt lives and their habit of screwing people over. It's pretty easy to justify doing whatever you want when you spout such nonsense as complete moral ambiguity, because then supposedly no one can say you've done anything wrong. Sorry, the world thankfully doesn't operate like that. You talk about emotions being illogical or irrelevant, and sometimes they are, but often there are logical and relevant reasons for experiencing emotions. No one is completely without emotion, not you, not me, not anyone. You may not feel them as strongly, you may not experience all the ones others do, but to pretend you're an emotionless robot is not only impossible, but incredibly intellectually dishonest and childish. Emotion is an inherent trait of humanity.

Even in your own post you talk about being amoral, so you can't really have it both ways and say you do and don't believe in morality. If you don't want to use the words 'right' and 'wrong', then you can use the words 'good' and 'bad'. If I cooked and brought you dinner that would be good, because I saved you the trouble from having to put in the effort that night. If I broke into your house, robbed you of everything you own, and then set you on fire, that'd be bad because I caused you incredible amounts of suffering. You're not smarter than everyone else, you haven't found a loophole that other people don't see, you're just a childish person who thinks that just because something isn't black and white that it doesn't exist. Some things society hasn't agreed on and thus are morally subjective. There are plenty of things we have agreed on though. You don't get to toss those aside while enjoying all the benefits society offers. Morality developed because it gives us a higher chance at survival and thus a growing sense of morality is a sign of progress. People like you hold everyone back. You can claim there's no morality and watch the world succumb to chaos, or you can accept that nothing is perfect and running with what we have is the logical thing to do.
    The tl;dr version is that it's the internet, they have the shield of anonymity, and they can say they are whatever they'd like themselves to be. Otherwise, yeah, your post is pretty much correct. Exact values of right and wrong will vary between societies, but most modern societies share the same value systems (murder is wrong, cannibalism is wrong, theft is wrong, etc.)
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I'm evil when in a good mood, I like to be evil and funny sometimes. :b

But normally, I'm just like okay with everything and keep my cool, I never rage, but I like to be evil when trying to be funny. :P

I'd say more cynical than evil tbh
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    I am mustache-twirling evil. No, joking, in fact except for my view on gypsies and my laws that I think are just, I'm not evil at all I do consider "an eye for an eye" kind of sentence in terms of my relations with other people, except at start when I don't know anyone and I try to help them.

hmm, pretty evil. i even tried to shine socks with my light scope.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Gober View Post
    It really depends on my mood but I personally I see myself as deceptively evil. I am a very unassuming to the eyes, and even my attitude and demeanor make me appear like a naive good guy. However, potentially lurks on the inside may only be compared to a demon. Most people would either be frightened or disgusted if they knew some of my true feelings. I rate myself a strong 8 bordering on 9.

I am not pure evil because I am aware of what's inside of me and I keep the monster in check.

However, I am not only a wolf in sheep's clothing kinda person. I also have a very good generous side.

So that's me in a nutshell how about you?
    To quote nolan's batman: its not who you are inside that defines you, but what you do. If you are being good to people, then you are a good person. If you are manipulating people/murdering/stealing etc, then you are definitely a bad person. Doesn't matter if you have dark thoughts or not. Thats what defines who you are.

Everyone has dark thoughts sometimes. You're not alone.

the amount of edginess in this thread is off the charts, it's almost making me cringe, i really hope those people are still just in their early teens. Although it's also nice to see that are people with common sense, like the below quote(of a quote).

Quote Originally Posted by gnomergon View Post
    To quote nolan's batman: its not who you are inside that defines you, but what you do. If you are being good to people, then you are a good person. If you are manipulating people/murdering/stealing etc, then you are definitely a bad person. Doesn't matter if you have dark thoughts or not. Thats what defines who you are.

Everyone has dark thoughts sometimes. You're not alone.
    It's indeed very normal to have an interest in "dark" things, as well as having dark thoughts, while still being a completely good person. If you had to judge me by just my thoughts and interests I'd probably be seen as a really bad person, while in reality I'm a really harmless and kind person.
    Last edited by Fleckens; 2012-10-02 at 01:27 PM.

Can't say I'd consider myself very evil, neither would most others I think... If anything I'm that guy who's good but eventually turns to evil cuz he's tired of something and wants it gone or changed and thus does it in "evil" ways.

Cut this massive fart in front of a family with kids. The parents blamed one of their kids and the Dad smacked him upside the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    id say im a nice person but i love evil laughs. Shao kahn ftw!

I'm a lot more apathetic to people than I really should be, but I don't really go out and antagonize people at all.The worst is probably me thinking about horrible things to do to bullies during High School that would've put me in an asylum, but I thankfully had more self restraint by that point.

I sometimes like playing the evil character in video games, but mainly because they make playing that side more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Why would you want to brag about being "evil?" I don't see how anyone would actually want to be mean/evil unless there's something wrong with your mind, or you had a very bad childhood and are scarred, but that would tie in with there being something wrong with your mind.