Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    And i wish they would let us stack herbs and cloth in more then 20s. SOOOOOOOOO many green tea leaves lol.
    I have 730 cloth, and 200 bolts. All stacked up in my DK's mailbox because I don't have room to actually put it anywhere.

I say make it so stuff like old tier sets can be turned in (all 5 pieces) and you get 1 piece that you can put in a "Special" slot for the transmog option. That 1 piece will take the look for all 5 slots, but only be counted as 1 item. Maybe automatically add belts and boots? I know I take up 7 spots for 1 transmog set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volante View Post
    I don't understand why vanity items with effects need to exist. Those effects are just spells. Give us a new SPELLBOOK (err, well, tab I guess). Name it "vanity." And when the item drops, instead of casting the spell off the item, we learn the effect and it goes to our vanity spell book.

Would be a great place for the wind up train wrecker or the mana bomb or romantic picnic basket. Can't fit everything in there...but it'd be a start.
    Wow this is pretty brilliant actually. The image in the spellbook could be a picture of the vanity item. Too bad I don't ever see this happening; it makes too much sense.
    When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Well if we can have a farm........?????
    Hopefully the same technology can be used to provide housing?
    I used to think housing would be a pipe dream and we would never see anything close to it. But the way farms work.... it definitely seems possible now. Maybe they'll test it with farms and see how it goes and eventually expand it to player housing *crosses fingers*

I think more bank bags maybe coming. The design of the bank has changed and there is now enough space under the bag slots to put another row of bags. Has no one else noticed this? Looking as if a future patch will allow another set of bags

Deleted
    How about a transmogrification spell book? When you find an item you want to save for transmogrification purposes, you take it to the transmogrifier, who then inscribes it into your spell book. No more need to keep the actual item anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Well if we can have a farm........?????
    Hopefully the same technology can be used to provide housing?
    Well, probably idk but it would be awesome.
    My hunters bank is filled to the brim with stuff

Or at least implement the learnable tabards tab, I'm wasting like 10 slots on tabards only
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

So many vanity items filling up my bags...

I don't even have room for a PVP set anymore. So. Many. Vanity items.

Yeah. Way too many flipping toys this xpac. I mean, some are cute, but when I have limited bank space, does blizz really think I'm going to hold on to an item that places a golden banana on the ground for 2 minutes? FFS.

They could add an achievement unlocked vendor for tier sets.

Once you've equipped (to avoid any BoE shenanigans) a tier piece you get progress towards an achievement.
    When you get the achievement for the set it unlocks the pieces to buy on the vendor.

Would mean that once I've equipped a piece and got my achievement progress for it I could sell it, when I want it again I can just hop over to the vendor and pick up my set again.

The only problem is the matching belt/boots/bracer, but I think any tier storage solution will have that same issue anyway. Maybe allow us to buy Darkmoon Faire style replica off-set pieces to match the tier once we unlock the achievement for the full tier set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Yeah, it was pretty annoying to have to trash all those cute little 'use' items they gave us in Pandaria because I just don't have space for them :/
    That´s the main problem I have in MoP. All those new vanity items you get from quests take up so much space. A few new bank or void storage tabs would be amazing :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    I think more bank bags maybe coming. The design of the bank has changed and there is now enough space under the bag slots to put another row of bags. Has no one else noticed this? Looking as if a future patch will allow another set of bags
    That would be sweet. Lets hope so, but they haven't said anything..

Saw a tweet on this issue a few days back:

Which hopefully means they're aware of it and looking to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    As much as more bank bag slots would be great, I'd rather they had better places to store these items.
    Vanity tabs for the holiday gear would be nice (I have far too much of the random holiday equip-ables) as well as a tabard tab.

If the solution is to just add more generic bag slots, then while it resolves it short term we end up with the same situation next expansion. Not to mention that the logistics of organising all of this inventory space is a nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    As much as more bank bag slots would be great, I'd rather they had better places to store these items.
    Vanity tabs for the holiday gear would be nice (I have far too much of the random holiday equip-ables) as well as a tabard tab.

If the solution is to just add more generic bag slots, then while it resolves it short term we end up with the same situation next expansion. Not to mention that the logistics of organising all of this inventory space is a nightmare.
    Well, if void storage had tabs like guild bank, that could work?

10+ Year Old Account
    YE pls upgrade Void Storage just make it bigger auth additional buyable tabs liek bank

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a reason to necro this thread. Closing.