CLOSED - A/H Brewmaster Monk (experienced tank raider) - Looking for a home

NO LONGER LOOKING THANKYOU

Brewmaster: Drunkentank - (A) Gundrak

Where I have come from and what im after:
    Raided since WOTLK as a Protection Warrior and returning from a Dragon Soul hiatus I am a looking for a core place in an oceanic raiding guild. Looking to be part of a social and friendly minded team that are interested in progression and a good time. Primarily looking for a tanking spot but have played melee DPS on and off for years also.

Currently sitting on Gundrak to escape the Frostmourne ques but am obviously happy to relocate anywhere.

Ideal raid times would be after 8PM+ AEST any days of the week but hold a fllexible personal/work schedule so can be altered a little

SKILLS
    -Experienced Tank - Primarily played a protection warrior but have experience in end game tanking on my Druid, Paladin and DK
    -Good all rounder - I have also played as melee in alot of content back when 10 and 25man didnt share the same locks, and a little experience PVP healing on my paladin and druid
    -Ex raid leader - WOTLK I was the raid leader for the 10 and 25 man fights in the majoirty of content so I know and appreciate the need for attendance, attitude and general raid necessities ie food buffs gems enchants etc, As well as the ability to mentor new players.
    -Sense of Humor/Patience - I think i have a good attitude which applies to everything i do in wow, i dont mind wiping on a boss over and over and understand the time it takes to progress
    - Social - I think 50% of my enjoyment comes from having general fun with guildies so like to get on vent or teamspeak etc as much as possible

Anyway thanks for reading, PM me or whisper me in game

Cheers
    Last edited by drunkentank; 2012-11-04 at 01:51 AM. Reason: No longer looking for guild update

Hi just wanna know if u have found a new home yet? If not add me to real ID HYJAX#6503 or contact me on the server barthilas (h) name:eatnydiction

Hey Drunkentank!

Nocturnus Vexillari is a long-established raiding guild on Dath'Remar(Oceanic) and has chosen to continue down the 10 man path in MoP. We are a tight knit group of players that not only like to challenge ourselves on tough content, but also have a lot of fun doing it.

We are currently 2/6HM and are looking for a Prot/Ret Pally, or Brewmaster/Windwalker Monk to fill a Main Tank role within our 10-man group, this is a rare opportunity to fill an important role within our team, having used the same key players for the last 2 expansions.
    We looking for raiders who are not only exceptional players, but also people that have the right attitude and personality to fit into our group!

Raid times are currently:
    Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday 7:30-10:30PM Servertime

If you think you will fit this role head over to nocturnus-vexillari.enjin.com/home and apply!

If you have any further queries, please contact either Duskrunner or Nphh in-game!

Thankyou all

Please be advised i am no longer looking for a guild

Cheers