Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    1 day 6 hours played at 90 466 ilev 2 crafted epics by myself 1 valour ring and rest heroic gear if 1-2 days of playtime is too much to ask then those ppl clearly are not cut out for mmo's

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    1 day 6 hours played at 90 466 ilev 2 crafted epics by myself 1 valour ring and rest heroic gear if 1-2 days of playtime is too much to ask then those ppl clearly are not cut out for mmo's
    To be fair, you've been 90 for 30+ hours, plus the 10-15 it takes to get to 90. The game has been out for about 192 hours, so 192/~45= ~4.3 therefore you've spent almost a fourth of the time the game has been out playing, I wouldn't exactly call that average.

Quote Originally Posted by toasttemp View Post
    What crafted/vendor gear is currently available beyond 450? All the 463+ items/patterns seem to be stuck behind long daily grinds, most of which cannot be completed by the time LFR opens next week (hello Golden Lotus gating).

I love running 5-mans, but, at some point it's just too much. We've all had loot that _never_ drops thanks to RNG. LFR level = heroic drops means that you'll need drops from EVERY slot.
    they dropped the rep req on necks from klaxxi (honored, which is a snooze to get, Im almost revered) and rings from lotus @ honored which.. lo and behold, I hit last night (and I was a monk who didnt RAF to 80 so I was 3-4 days behind on starting dailies) theres PLENTY of time to snag at least one 489 piece before LFR launches, and then next week a day or so in, I'll have enough VP to get a second piece. Either way, Im already 464, sooo LFR here I come (zero pvp gear too btw)

Deleted
    just hit 464

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Heroics in MoP are no where near as difficult as the Heroics in Cataclysm were at launch. The dungeons are all also pretty short, so farming heroic gear shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming.
    Except for the part where DPS have queues that last longer than the dungeon?

One PvP neck from Sha, 1 sword from the Horseman, a ring and shoulders from heroics. Since 15 October.

What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Right..so..define "a few hours", please? JP items are ilv 450, VP items are ilv 489. Somewhere inbetween is the req ilv for LFraid...
    I hit 90 on my priest on Sunday and I hit ilvl to queue for MV LFR in 2 hours and 47 minutes of heroics (yes, I checked), with no crafted epics and no holiday boss loot.

I'm ilvl 364 now, and I think that took about seven or eight hours, although quite a lot of that time was running LFR and /afk in town waiting for LFR queue to pop. It definitely slows the higher you get.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason to leave this open considering the requirements were changed and a 463 item level is no longer needed.