Mod to help monitor Tigerbrew stacks

As title states im trying to find a mod to help me monitor my tigerbrew stacks.. anyone have an ideas?

TellMeWhen. It will monitor anything you want it to.

I figured i just really hate setting that damn thing up, probably one of the most pain in the ass setups lol
    Last edited by Boundzero; 2012-10-02 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boundzero View Post
    As title states im trying to find a mod to help me monitor my tigerbrew stacks.. anyone have an ideas?
    WeakAuras. Here's my Tigereye Brew group, you'll likely want to resize it. If you need help importing it, let me know

Code:
     dSZuhaGljvSniLzcvvZfQknBHUnLCAqFwIVPu58kXovO9I2nvTFki)KIQHbj)MK1bvfdfIYGPOy4uPdsH4zskhdkNdQYcPulLIsTykKwoWdPa9uvpMkEUGXPuvtLutwQMUOlcP6QquPltCDfTrLQ8DjzZqy7uO(iev8vkkzAuK5jPsJeIQoSugTcgpfuNuj5wsQ6AqK7PKAzqL)QuEnfWeJA(g1m5d8y1XuD2vhK4T478DQ5nS5iqeKK7TdhkK2vZeUDy4HHHHYeruVP95xmhbIGKCV63HcfsiHhQ9rdjmmmmKqJiQ3eA8aPavE9IRW3x8nlOtbOMU8bjIazkOp51MJm(kyph4EMqcvn0qvdTAy4WzcdpCer9M2X7NwAaSueqGJy8dcSmKCp8qHAhgE7mHcT9rTps4qre1BAFEyNxdlca9fXgivihGA6YhvTo18avuOM3Agti1mzYKxmSBZ3LoTzY7qnhXOMhifOYRxCfEOJYZ7NwAaSueqGJy8nNeQ8bQ5dzdKuZ3vBLOQI28LOQAR5KqLNpmOQ4lrv1gcqZs4nlPzaJmbTa(OHfbG(IydKkmM8iGEyyGA(UARevv0MVevvBnNeQ88dWUWxIQQneGMLWBwsZagzcAb8rdlca9fXgivymzYd78AyraOVi2aPcJVc2ZbowdhFcGLIaOMFgedQM(K28oQPp5XqX7BwsGAoIXRHfbilIHmJnqQyY7OM(0Cxb0sfGF9AENzivwBdWUWNqlPZKFqGLHKJ1WXhvTo18avuOM3Agti1mzYKjhXrnFu16uZdurHAERzmHuZKjtEGuGkVEXv4HokpFcGLIaOM33SKnLRaAPcWVEnFWvIXvDEmCiHHhs8(MLeOMJy8AyraYIyiZydKkM8ZGSfCLyCvN28oQPp5XJ3rn9P5UcOLkaFDxZpdIbvtFsBEeZym4080MjFfSNdCSgo(wVdtOY3IBjawkciqnhXOMpbWsrauZNlUcFBcA8bxjgx15XWqBNju8HPrfJfF(jceqdZVzqJC921gXS18IXIp5rEPfZb(W0OIXIprgqqanm)rg64h)8ZGSfCLyCvN28qVXcii0MVlgDIaHEXv4rE0XpY2d5IF(PhM8UX2Ia49nljqntEeZym4080M3zgsL12aSl8j0s6m5N(ealfbqntMm5HDEnSia0xeBGuHJ3pT0ayPiGahXXpiWYqYXA4yYXAuZ7OuXUQYtBEGuGkVEXv4HokpVFAPbWsraboIXNayPiaQ59nlzt5kGwQa8RxZhCLyCvNhddTDMqXJygJbNMN28ZGyq10N0MFgKTGReJR60M3rn9jpE8oQPpn3vaTub4R7AEFZscuZrmEnSiazrmKzSbsftENzivwBdWUWNqlPZKVc2ZbowdhpSZRHfbG(IydKQA8qVXcii0MFqGLHKJ1WXhvTo18avuOM3Agti1mzYKjhnrnFcGLIaOM33SKnLRaAPcWVEnFWvIXvDEmm02zcfVVzjbQ5igVgweGSigYm2aPIj)miBbxjgx1Pnp0BSaccT5DutFAURaAPcWx318oQPp5XJ3zgsL12aSl8j0s6m5heyzi5ynC8rvRtnpqffQ5TMXesntMm57WGBST8S5yGapkEGuGkVEXv4HokpVJsf7QkpT5HDEnSia0xeBGuzIVc2Zbowdhp0BSaccT59tlnawkciWrm(om4gBlRCuE(v(uaiAoc(UYr5d4BWvIXnJcKQTEdyaMm5nMJyMqHIjj

I just use NeedToKnow for monitoring mine, and anything like it.
    It's simple to set up, and works very well.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito Noctix View Post
    I just use NeedToKnow for monitoring mine, and anything like it.
    It's simple to set up, and works very well.
    I just grabbed this addon based off your suggestion.

Seems very simple to set up, but how can I make it blink once I've got 10 stacks of Tigereye Brew?

I see how to add the buff/debuff ..I see how to make it blink, but nothing to format it for when I have 10 stacks, blink.

How do you have it setup?

Thanks bud!

I would use something like Weak Auras or Power Auras if you need it to kick off at a particular stack count. Needtoknow can display the stack, but that's it (I use it myself for timing active effects).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I changed to monk timers, pretty neat, tryin to see about adding touch of death to the buttons too cause I need that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Debuff filter is the best addon i've found to do this. Takes a while to set up but if you watch a few YT videos you'll understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClimacticGaming View Post
    Yeah I changed to monk timers, pretty neat, tryin to see about adding touch of death to the buttons too cause I need that.
    Touch of Death adds a buff to yourself when monster is at appropriate health, allowing to use the ability. Tracking that would make it easy to track Touch of Death.

As for OPs question, I use ForteXorcist. Not saying it's better than the ones already suggested, because it's not, but just so you know there are many addons for that. Pick the one you like most.

Quote Originally Posted by Algroda View Post
    WeakAuras. Here's my Tigereye Brew group, you'll likely want to resize it.
    A GM referred me to your post on EU forums, thank you so much for this! Powerauras has been a huge fps hit since 5.1 and this works perfectly. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by havenwood29 View Post
    TellMeWhen. It will monitor anything you want it to.
    I <3 TellMeWhen

Currently using it with the recommended addon for the timer text features to:

- displays icon when tiger palm debuff is applied with time remaining count down on the icon
    - displays icon when tigers eye is 10 stacks
    - icons that dim or light up based on cool down and available Chi for RSK, FOF, Touch of death/karma, etc
    - special icons for mastery proc that can be anywhere I want them on screen
    - icon pops up when I'm not buffed with crit, icon pops up when I'm not buffed with stats
    - icon displays RSK debuff and time remaining for my current target
    - icons for Chi monitoring, better than the default UI for chi.
    - displays icon when not food buffed, displays icon when not flasked

I basically have an icon for any ability in the main rotation including an on use damage trinket and a smaller icon bar for less often used defensive cool downs.