Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    The Pirate party got a few seats in the parliament the first time the ran but lost them again in the last election. It's hard to keep a momentum when you
    you are only a one issue party.
    What was that issue? Lack of ale in the port taverns?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Pretty sure its pirate as in breaking copyright laws, The Pirate Bay and such, so it probably had something to do with that.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Lack of Gin ofcourse!
    Jokes aside; they only care about 2 things: freedom of speech and that you can download stuff for free, not much else.

Deleted
    Could be or it could also be the constant fencing in parliament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Pretty sure its pirate as in breaking copyright laws, The Pirate Bay and such, so it probably had something to do with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Lack of Gin ofcourse!
    Jokes aside; they only care about 2 things: freedom of speech and that you can download stuff for free, not much else.
    Awwww that sucks. The name is very misleading

Anyone else notice the irony here? OP quotes useless/unnecessary spending and then look at his sig. Classic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    Anyone else notice the irony here? OP quotes useless/unnecessary spending and then look at his sig. Classic.
    Yea we get it, we have discuessed it waaay back.
    We are into pirates now !

way back is last page? Oh cool.

arrr me matey? do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate! (am I wit it now?)

Deleted
    way back is last page? Oh cool.

arrr me matey? do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate! (am I wit it now?)
    Kalyyn is the captain of this ship, you have to get accepted by him/her! arr!

OT:
    I think this will pay of for greece in the long haul but its a big investment when they have more pressing matters at hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Kalyyn is the captain of this ship, you have to get accepted by him/her! arr!
    Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Sing us a jaunty sea tune, and perhaps I'll be considerin' ya to work the ship's rigging!

Arrrr har har, sing I shall matey!

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is actually somewhat similiar to what we (Denmark) did in The Great Depression, if I recall correctly. We built a bridge, though. The idea is that you create jobs by trying to do something ambitious. That way you get the economy going again. For a race track you need contractors, and they need some sort of building material supplier, which in turn needs someone else, and that way the wheel starts to spin again.

Besides, if they finish the track (which they likely will), it will make enough money to justify the spendings in the long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    What's hilarious is that OP has an Obama endorsement in his sig in a post about a government overseeing a failed economy but continuing to spend in hardcore denial anyway.
    Your ignorance is showing. Obama spent the least amount of government money of any president in the last several decades.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't pretend to be an idiot Wells. I know you can spot when someone's asserting a parallel. A little intellectual integrity goes a long way.
    If you want to draw a parallel yu also need to add that the people in greece are rioting againt the needed reforms that has to be taken towards improving the economy.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Statistics show that the size of the government in the US has always expanded more with a republican president at the helm than with a democrat president. Now, how can that be?
    I could give a fuck about past Republicans, as none are running for President, and the ones who are running to keep their other offices are wising up to the wishes of their voters for less government. Republicans who expand government in order to accomplish goals are bad. Obama and his kind whose goal IS expansion of government are far worse.

Besides, if you take out military spending than government is expanded far more with Democrats in charge, and I want to see fiscal responsibility from the military as well, so your "statistics", which you presumably didn't specify because there is no question about their veracity whatsoever, don't create any discrepancies with my vision for government.

I could give a fuck about past Republicans, as none are running for President
    really? Because I'm pretty sure Romney has both held office in the past as a republican and run for the presidency as one.
    Besides, if you take out military spending than government is expanded far more with Democrats in charge
    special pleading.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Your ignorance is showing. Obama spent the least amount of government money of any president in the last several decades.
    Yes, it IS fun to blatantly lie on the internet anonymously.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    really? Because I'm pretty sure Romney has both held office in the past as a republican and run for the presidency as one.

special pleading.
    I was more thinking past Republican federal officials, didn't convey that very well. And you missed my point about the military spending.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    If you want to draw a parallel yu also need to add that the people in greece are rioting againt the needed reforms that has to be taken towards improving the economy.
    All in our future, my friend. Occupy Wall Street is a nice preview.

Don't pretend to be an idiot Wells. I know you can spot when someone's asserting a parallel. A little intellectual integrity goes a long way.
    You're trying to make an apple and an orange parallel.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Sorry, but you're incorrect. I think what you meant was there has been the least amount of government growth under Obama for the past few decades. Which is true. And taxes are lower now than they have been since the 50s, but people still whinge about them.

10+ Year Old Account

Arrrr har har, sing I shall matey!
    Now for the metal version!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now for the metal version!
    I want to be a pirate, is it too late to change careers? Is it wrong that I want to be a pirate? Arrr?

EDIT: Also

Am I doing it right?
    Last edited by N-7; 2012-10-04 at 01:48 AM.