10+ Year Old Account

Any point in Herbalist now that you can just grow motes and herbs on your farm?

Frankly, the trade skill bonus for flower picking is not nearly on par with the others (at least for me). So I wonder if an Alchemist really needs Herbalism anymore. I already plan on getting all my Golden Lotus from my farm via the motes, so what's left?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

As volatile as regular herbs are Im making a mint selling them. One day silkweed is 2g each the next they are 22g, same with all others. Alchemists dont really need them I'll admit but Scribes are hurting for them because they cant trade for Starlight Ink which is needed to make Darkmoon Cards. Selling herbs Ive farmed have made me a mint so far and the gold still keeps pouring in

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing1232 View Post
    As volatile as regular herbs are Im making a mint selling them. One day silkweed is 2g each the next they are 22g, same with all others. Alchemists dont really need them I'll admit but Scribes are hurting for them because they cant trade for Starlight Ink which is needed to make Darkmoon Cards. Selling herbs Ive farmed have made me a mint so far and the gold still keeps pouring in
    Yea, but I'm not really looking for a gold maker.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Alchemy never 'needed' herbalism. If you're worried about bonuses you shouldn't have taken a gathering profession in the first place, they have always been sub par in that area.

You can grow herbalism stuff at the tiller farm, since when?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

http://www.elsanglin.com/tillers_farming.html

scroll down to seeds and you can see the stuff you can grow. max maybe 60 herbs a day depending on how many you get would assume around 5.ill know tomorrow just planted some.

Edit: it may only be one herb per plant, and i can only plant 12 a day.

oh its a random herb who cares, you can also farm other stuff, now farming is really farming lol, im kind of excited.

When I started the game, my friends told me to farm to get stuff, and I was like "what do I need to go to westfall, and where do I get seeds," now I can reallly farm lol.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.