Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    In what world does Blizzard live that they think damage, in any form or way, is TOO LOW? ESPECIALLY AoE.

I am.. Baffled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krbaro View Post
    No one have ever never used soi as pala tank. i have used truth 5 years now.
    Just another "Blizzard deciding how you have to play" gig.
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krbaro View Post
    No one have ever never used soi as pala tank. i have used truth 5 years now.
    By default I always use seal of truth esspecially for raid encounters. however if I've got plenty of threat and the healers are struggling due to a heavy period of damage I have used SOI for the extra self heals BUT if you use that crap on the pull you WILL loose agro. I tried it last night and yea I loose significant threat vs the other two seals. I'll give Blizzard this though the self healing from it has been buffed massively seeing upto 25 to 20k heals per melee swing.

I'd love to be able to use SOI all the time but the threat drop is just to high to justify it.

Deleted
    Level 90 players can now join the random queue for normal versions of lower level Mists of Pandaria dungeons.
    Still can't :s

Sill wondering why reckfull and vanguards are not in the featured streamer of s12..... athene is not even good.

seriously? gratings normal modes.