Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    are you sure, that its not just server lag, cause in the primetime it gets quite laggy. does this occur all the time?(morning for example)

Deleted
    It could also be that right when you've taken enough damage to break the fear, he does a big nuke. Say the fear breaks after 20% hp lost, and when you've lost 19.5% he does a big nuke for another 30% of ur hp(such as casted mindblast crit+ instant mind spike procc), so it looks like it didnt break before you lost 50% of ur hp?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Buying a pvp trinket which would solve the issue and any further problems and sorry but your reply was just pedantic and lacking any real intelligence as no sane person would think you could buy a trinket while actually feared or in the middle of pvp lol. There is this thing call planning ahead and solving the issue before hand or at worse as soon as you could after you found out that fear doesn't now break instantly and buy a pvp trinket not really to hard to fix.

I hope its not a bug personally its about time fear was not instantly broken as soon as someone sneezes on the target.

trinket psychic scream? lol jk psyfiend is up.
    even a DRed fear can be incredibly potent.

a trinket on a 2 minute cd can only do so much against so many fears on a 10/30/45second cds
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Yesterday I have noticed this again again and again while testing the 2s bracket.

This is what happens when I 1v1 an affliction (as boomie):
    > insta 8 second fear with full dots
    > fear breaks after 6 seconds and im on 50% HP
    > insta fear again and redot
    > breaks after 2-3 seconds and im on 25% HP
    > insta fear again or coil or stun or silence it doesnt matter IM DEAD

This is what happens when I took the flag and got stuck in a pack of 4 hordes (as resto):
    > im being zerged like sht, spamming insta regrowths in tree form
    > stuns into fears into silences into all the same again, lame... but ok, thats how it is now
    > hunter scatter shots me on 40% (yes I still have 4 dps hacking on the tree that represents my body)
    > TAKES 2-2.5 SEC FOR THE SCATTER BREAKS --> WHAT THE FCK ?
    > dead

There has been such an increase in overall CC abilities..
    And now the ones that should break or even have to break just dont.
    wow blizz

Besides these bugs, IMO they have to overlap more DR's now
    or make trinket on a 1 min cd or somethng.
    Its too easy for any comp (even in 2s) to keep you cc chained all match.

While playing boom affli yesterday, we faced frostmage+disc,
    it was just hilarious, the priest casted like 2 heals in a 2 minute match.
    My lock fears him x 3 = 14 sec, then I root+beam him another 8 sec,
    then ill stun for another 4 sec, into a coil for another 3 sec, into 3 x clone for another 10 sec,
    into another 3x insta unavoidable fears for another 14 sec LOOLLL
    I shouldnt say this because im having fun with it, but c'mon its kinda retarded.

(yes I know that if the mage was better he could stop alot more cc,
    but with the insta fears of the lock and my new stun as a druid
    + displacer (for focus/target break) into cyclones its just too hard to stop it atm)
    Last edited by mmocaa8ea6144f; 2012-10-04 at 05:45 AM.