SMF fury Trinket Question

Hey guys i'm looking for trinket advice. There are 4 trinkets that i'm having trouble deciding on. Currently I have H Carbonic Carbuncle, Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster, and H Lessons of the Darkmaster. I will be getting relic of xuen asap. I would like to know what combo is best for me to use right now with the 3 that I have and what my end goal should be once i have Relic of Xuen. If you guys have info on Lei Shin's Final Orders (all 3) and if that should be used that would be great as well.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atballs/simple
    keep in mind im not properly reforged as I just got some new gear pieces and i need to figure out what to do with these trinkets. Thanks in advance for the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xuen and CCCC are the two best for SMF but until you get Xuen use CC, replace CCCC when you get Heroic lei shin's final orders

thanks any other gear advice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get the belt as your next VP piece. I'd try TG fury until higher gear level too.

Get hit/expertise capped. Replace the str/crit gem with a expertise/crit gem. You shouldn't have reforged out of expertise and into mastery on the ring, for example. Honestly your reforging confuses me.
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2012-10-24 at 06:47 AM.

it was just leftover from other gear that i changed, i mentioned in my first post that the reforging was not correct. What two handers should i be using for TG and why would I go TG if SMF is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, at lower gear levels, you get more stats from the two two handers over two one handers.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you get the 2 crafted 2-handers for use with TG, you're looking at an additional ~800 crit rating as opposed to using SMF.

Do i want to be 20% crit and after that gem for Strength? Or just keep stacking in crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you want as much crit as you can get. TBH I recommend simcraft it'll answer all your questions.