Deleted

Arcane Questions

Gday. Raid's in an hour, got some confusing things I'd like to know:

1: Arcane Bomb versus Fire Bomb. Which one wins? People say fire bomb is better over multiple targets, meaning arcane one would be slightly better on singles?
    2: Arcane Blast versus Arcane Missiles. Say you sit at ~95 mana. Would you rather cast another arcane blast, or use the proc of missiles.
    3: Does burn actually exist? If boss is about to die, do I simply spam arcane blast not caring about mana anymore?
    4: Movement heavy fights. Should I just scorch my way from A to B, or stop once in awhile to cast arcane blast, and throw barrages in the meantime?

That it for now, thanks for your time, veteran mages

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a guide. Only a few lines above your topic, stickied. All it would have taken was for you to check for 2 seconds before clicking on New Thread.

Don't mention it, thank me by playing well. If you have more questions, ask them in that thread.

Deleted
    These are very situational questions (apart from mage bomb one, since different guides offer different choises, hence I'd like more opinions).

Don't mention my mention.

Quote Originally Posted by linamus View Post
    These are very situational questions (apart from mage bomb one, since different guides offer different choises, hence I'd like more opinions).

Don't mention my mention.
    Read the guide all your questions are answered there, don't make new spam threads.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    No, really, the only question answered is the bomb one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by linamus View Post
    Gday. Raid's in an hour, got some confusing things I'd like to know:

1: Arcane Bomb versus Fire Bomb. Which one wins? People say fire bomb is better over multiple targets, meaning arcane one would be slightly better on singles?
    2: Arcane Blast versus Arcane Missiles. Say you sit at ~95 mana. Would you rather cast another arcane blast, or use the proc of missiles.
    3: Does burn actually exist? If boss is about to die, do I simply spam arcane blast not caring about mana anymore?
    4: Movement heavy fights. Should I just scorch my way from A to B, or stop once in awhile to cast arcane blast, and throw barrages in the meantime?

That it for now, thanks for your time, veteran mages
    1. The Bomb question is answered in the guide, as you said. I personally prefer Nether Tempest with Glyph of Fireblast, but that's personal preference.

2. The way I do it is this; your first stack of Arcane Missiles should be held in reserve for when you are going to clear your Charges. Your second stack, you should cast right away when it procs.

3. Burn no longer exists for Arcane, except in the last few percentage points of a boss fight or when mechanics permit it.

4. If you took Scorch, use it. Your dps will be low on the move regardless; you should try and plan out your movements in advance to cut down movement as much as possible.

Deleted
    #2: If after using the missiles I end up at ~100% I fire off a Arcane Blast then missiles before clearing the Charges with a Barrage. I haven't got any maths to show that's the better way, but I can squeeze in more spell casts with all Arcane Charges stacked if I go missiles before Blast.

Deleted
    Thanks fellas