Leather drops from Heroic Dungeons

Hi Guys

I was just wondering if there are any other players that might have had this issue. I have been running heroics for awhile now and have been very unlucky with drops, now I know sometimes RNG plays a role and luck of the draw but seriously most of the loot that drops in my runs is plate, plate, plate and a bit more plate! I hardly see any leather spirit drop...I have about 5 pieces. Is there anybody else that have seen or have experienced this?
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-10-07 at 11:45 AM.

I have a LOT of trouble finishing my 463 set. Out of 16 pieces of gear, 4 pieces are epics from raid, 3 pieces I got from running ~40 heroic runs, and 9 pieces are waiting to be upgraded from heroic drop. The last 15 heroic runs haven't drop a single spirit piece I need. Given I haven't had any Druid competition for my gears, I am convinced that the spirit leather gears are rigged to not drop in heroics.

You can check wowhead database and figure out what dungeons drop the pieces you need. As far as I am aware, every slot for every spec has 2 different bosses that drop for that slot. So basically if you are looking for leather head for casters, there are 2 bosses out of all the dungeons that drop head-int-leather.

Also, I hate to be rude, but healers need to get out of this ´spirit´ mindset. More than likely you will have some gear that has INT-Crit-Haste... THAT is healer gear.

Thats kind of funny to me because it took a crazy amount of runs to get plate dps gear. I think it is just pure luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it's simply poor RNG on my behalf, but, as a Mistweaver who's been justice-capped 5 times already, I still haven't upgraded my shoulders, a trinket, a ring, a main-hand, an off-hand and my bracers. Plate seems to drop every second boss, at least. Mail second most common, then cloth, then leather. But meh, I'm sure there are people who've seen quite the opposite.

Yep, got alot of RNG that sucks for me. Its getting quit a joke by now.

I've easly killed 30-40 bosses now for any shoulder/legs/cloak etc. It just feels stupid by now. I've been signing Specific last few days.

Took me 11 kills off last boss in Scholomance just to get the AGI trinket...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Guess you guys are bit unlucky, huh? I've got almost 463 - playing as brewmaster. Atm I need soulder and cloak, thats pretty much it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Also, I hate to be rude, but healers need to get out of this ´spirit´ mindset. More than likely you will have some gear that has INT-Crit-Haste... THAT is healer gear.
    You obviously aren't a healer.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Closed. Rng is rng. Threads won't help make something drop more or drop less.