Making Darkmoon Cards Too Much of A Gamble Now?

So I made some good coin on darkmoon cards in the first week but on my server prices have nose dived while herbs and ink prices have remained relatively high.

If I get lucky and roll a serpent's or tiger's card I can make a half decent profit, but if I roll an oxen card it means I just spent 3000g worth or starlight ink on a card that is worth 200g.

I'm wondering if my server is odd though, is anyone else having this issue?

How on earth are those cards worth 200g? DMF is going to coincide with release of LFR, people will pay for even the shit decks just for ilevel next week. I'd be buying the cheap cards and making decks to sell tbh, especially if people are selling that low on your server.

The cards are going for 10k each on my server... if they were 200 i would buy them all.

Some Ox cards have dropped to 500g on my server. People think that since the trinket you get is garbage the cards to produce it are garbage.

Remember to upsell the meh cards / trinkets as part of ilevel for LFR and remind people that DMF is open soon. The prices will soon go up.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

10+ Year Old Account
    I've no idea what to do with my cards. I've got 3 Ox cards so far (two of them are Sixes >.>). Should I wait for a full deck (will take forever, I only have one scribe), or sell each card as I make them? Ox cards are 2500g ish and Tigers are around 5-6000g.