Question about Garrosh as End Boss

Ok so is the whole reason we are turning on Garrosh on the bombing of Theramore? Or will Blizzard add some other dirty stuff later in the xpac. My friend told me its just because of Theramore, but that doesn't seem like a big deal enough to me to turn on him.
    Bane

They said it would get insane in the content patches and give everyone a reason to hate him, my guess he will chop off voljins head and the fanboys who love that troll will freak.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    i never read any of the books or lore in much depth, but holy crap does he seem like a dick in this expansion. i know he's not supposed to be a nice guy, but still.. its starting to feel like we're (the horde) are "the bad guys" now

That's one of the problems with this expansion. All it would take for Garrosh to be removed as Warchief is for Thrall to come back to Orgrimmar, tell the Horde he made a mistake, and then bitchslap Garrosh back to Outland. Genocide averted, case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by shamozzle View Post
    i never read any of the books or lore in much depth, but holy crap does he seem like a dick in this expansion. i know he's not supposed to be a nice guy, but still.. its starting to feel like we're (the horde) are "the bad guys" now
    Really? to be honest the only dick thing ive seen him do so far is in the opening cutscene to jade forest with his general. Mean but in a badass way. Never a fan of garrosh myself but if they want him t be replaced theyre going to have to do much better than theramore and a little attitude.
    Bane