BM: Best time to use Agility on-use?

So now my brewmaster is sitting with both synapse springs & flashing steel talisman (4,232 agility boost for 15 secs on 1.5m CD).

Since BM's are all about active mitigation, my logic would assume to pop these before solid incoming damage. On Stone Guards I would usually pop one of these right when i taunted one of the dogs over to me where i would be tanking 2 (vs 1). So Agility CD + Blackout to get a solid shuffle going.

Any other strategies for using/stacking agility CDs? Is the logic of popping before large incoming damage fairly reasonable?

I would use it right before you need to have a big guard up or for a heavy self-healing part of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Noviskers View Post
    I would use it right before you need to have a big guard up or for a heavy self-healing part of the fight.
    Exactly this, you'll want to use like a defensive to take less damage and make the healers job that extra bit easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agi = Dodge, AP(Guard Absorb - You+Ox Statue procs, Self Heals from Expel Harm/GotO), Crit (Elusive Brew)
    It will also increase your avoidance in two ways by boosting your dodge rating (affected by DR) and giving you longer up time of EB(+30%).

Basically use it any time anything really bad is going to happen to you =) or just on CD if incoming damage is going to be relatively steady.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.