Having interface trouble PLEASE help

So I am an avid auctioner, and post hundreds of auctions daily. For some reason, I can no longer see when auctions sell under my "Auctions" tab at the auction house. I will see in chat that my auctions are selling, but when I go to the tab to itemize everything that has actually sold I get nothing but the items which still have not sold, and the things that have sold are hidden completely.

I have tried EVERYTHING to solve this and nothing is working. I have disabled every addon, I have checked every option I can find, nothing helps. This is driving me absolutely crazy and I am desperate for help.

I cannot see what has sold anymore therefore I do not know what I should be reposting, I have to wait until it hits my mailbox to find out what I have sold.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee help

Once again, I have disabled ALL addons, logged in, same problem still. Nothing I can do works.

I submitted a ticket and they simply tell me it is working properly. Well it's not for me.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they changed it show that, in the default UI, "sold" auctions no longer show up? That would, in fact, mean that it's "working properly" - just not like it used to.

Not that

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Maybe they changed it show that, in the default UI, "sold" auctions no longer show up? That would, in fact, mean that it's "working properly" - just not like it used to.
    Na it's not like that, one of my addons is causing it I'm pretty sure. When I go into my WoW folder and delete cache/WTF folder/rename addons folder I can then see what auctions have sold but not hit my mailbox yet. When I go back to normal, I can't. I am trying to slowly go through and figure out what is causing the problem, but 3 hour ques into Illidan are making it tough to test at the moment.

If you are having problems with queues you should try Addon Control Panel. It allows you to activate and de-active addons without logging in and out, just using /reload.

Don't think that will work

Well the weird thing about it is if I disable all of my addons and login, I still have the issue. If I remove or rename my addons folder and login, I don't. So I will have to do more than just use that control panel to test it and figure out what is causing the problem.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Odd, since no addon can have any effect while it's disabled. Did you make sure you disabled _ALL_ of your addons? Didn't have one hiding somewhere that got missed?

Na, the addons panel has the nifty "Disable All" button which I pressed, and probably went down the list and double checked anyway.

I found a related thread pointing it to which AH is being used, if you are using one in Dalaran by chance:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5575597544

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I have been trying it in Undercity, not Dalaran

So I tried messing with the addons and renaming all the folders again, and this time never had any luck getting completed auctions to show up again to figure out what was causing the problem. Did blizzard take this feature out altogether? If people can still view their completed auctions before they hit their mailbox and I can't, I am at a loss on what to do at this point.

I have tried deleting my cache, interface, and WTF folders and loading the game back up, and still can't view any completed auctions with 0 addons and everything reloading fresh.