Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    veigar could need a update as well that doesnt mean his appearance has to be totally remade but he should be bought to actual standarts
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyna View Post
    veigar could need a update as well that doesnt mean his appearance has to be totally remade but he should be bought to actual standarts
    Actual Standards?
    Are you seriously kidding me.
    They don't need changing because some players go 'QQ they ugly, I don't want to play them'. What they need to do is work out the kinks on dodgy champions that they have admitted need a game rework, not just animations.
    I stick with my original comment Pre-GP change. They don't need them, they just listen to all the loud QQing from a small majority of players.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyna View Post
    LOlolOLolol... Hobolobo... Change urgot he is ugly, he looks like something ugly... Oh wait a second he is supposed to look like that, aaannnddd same goes for veigar even though ugly is not the word for him.

Sorry for the "rude" attitude in this post it was not intendet to be like that, just couldn't resist...

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't claim he is "ugly" I said his original skin looks like oversized ranged minion that's why I prefer he looks much different than the caster minion, make an alternate skin his main (they did that to katarina before) is better too (also I have every skin of Veigar -.-)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Veigar would be on the very bottom of the list for reworks. His model just fit's his personality as a Yordle so well.

Even Sion I think doesn't need one, who is supposedly slated to be redone fairly soon. His look fits his character. Nidalee, Sivir, or Taric could all use some updating though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think Veigar would be on the very bottom of the list for reworks. His model just fit's his personality as a Yordle so well.

Even Sion I think doesn't need one, who is supposedly slated to be redone fairly soon. His look fits his character. Nidalee, Sivir, or Taric could all use some updating though.
    The champion that needs remake is Sivir, her entire visual is horrible, even her Q needs to be fixed, since it's bugged and you can't see it sometimes.

As for Sion, he needs a remake, but not that bad, he's just fine to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The champion that needs remake is Sivir, her entire visual is horrible, even her Q needs to be fixed, since it's bugged and you can't see it sometimes.

As for Sion, he needs a remake, but not that bad, he's just fine to be honest.
    Don't even get me started on the Sivir skins *shiver*
    Warmonger Sion looks badass on the other hand.

Deleted
    Very nice indeed. Now, please update Sivir and Kassadin ._.