Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2634351

Twisred Fate is getting his long awaited visual update in the next patch. All his skins will be updated to match as usual. He is also getting new sound and spell effects, new voice overs, and a new dance. Oppan Gangnam Style!
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-10-04 at 02:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, I approve.

He's needed one for awhile and adding gangnam style to it just makes it all the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gangnam Style!!

Looks really nice, been playing him a bit recently in normals as AP. Quite hard to learn just because of that one ability pick a card, it can make it or break with him. Great lane sustain when it comes to mana all because of his blue card. Think I might play him more but Shaco is just getting more love as well as the jungle position all in itself with me.
    Hey everyone

That's a great visual upgrade, much needed.

I wonder if their going to touch his Legendary.

Deleted
    This looks pretty respectable, I'm glad we don't have to wait that long as before.
    I hope we see Sivir, Nidalee and Karthus soon, as they are all valid picks with horribly outdated art.

Deleted
    Quitting LoL because of this dance

I actually love the new look, but I somehow still don't have him, blasphemy, I know.

I was surprised by the announcement, actually. His model was old, but I definitely feel that there are others who deserve it more.

However, it's great that they're doing these visual upgrades. Soraka's was just a week ago; I really hope that they can keep up with pace and touch up some of the blockier models.

10+ Year Old Account
    His legendary won't be changed. *Sigh*
    Waste of money. Oh well.

I've picked him up more recently. So I'll have to play him abit more when it's out.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

When I saw I was like "Uh that was fast."

Hopefully Taric/Sivir are up soon. They run so freaking weird and have triangle feet. @_@

Deleted
    YEEEEEESSS!!!! FINALLY!!!! MY FAVORITE CHAMPION (Next to Jayce) IS FINALLY BADASS TO LOOK AT!!!!

Yes i like it indeed, i love how Twisted Fate plays, but always felt a bit sad about his looks.. Finally i can be badass in more ways than one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    When I saw I was like "Uh that was fast."

Hopefully Taric/Sivir are up soon. They run so freaking weird and have triangle feet. @_@
    Not THAT fast. A while ago there was a huge fuss about how Magnificent Twisted Fate stank compared to new Legendaries. That's before they were removed from the shop.

Grumpy Monkey back then already posted that TF was getting a rework.

Looks amazing, but I still dislike his playstyle..

Deleted
    Looks great.

Deleted
    Looks quite impressive. I might have to give TF a try next time hes available.

Deleted
    I can't wait for his new visual. Ever since I started playing him I seriously hated his visual as a whole, specially that stupid cloak that planks all day!

The dance is also nice, OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! The one he has now is like super meh. Also, I can't wait to see how his spells will be. I'm looking forward for this one a lot more than Soraka's new visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    That's a great visual upgrade, much needed.

I wonder if their going to touch his Legendary.
    They are Kael'Lilo Stich king! They are!

Here's the link from surrender@20 in case someone might be interested.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/10...al-update.html
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-04 at 12:47 PM.

About time. They are slowly getting rid of all the old champ giant feet. Hopefully nidalee next.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    About time. They are slowly getting rid of all the old champ giant feet. Hopefully nidalee next.
    Nidalle is kinda okay to be honest. I think Sivir needs more re work than Nidalee to be honest. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not THAT fast. A while ago there was a huge fuss about how Magnificent Twisted Fate stank compared to new Legendaries. That's before they were removed from the shop.

Grumpy Monkey back then already posted that TF was getting a rework.
    Yes it was fast. Its been like a week since Soraka's change right? Fastest 2 releases so far.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Nidalle is kinda okay to be honest. I think Sivir needs more re work than Nidalee to be honest. :P
    Nidalee just has triangle feet. She's not blocky like Taric and stuff. So she can wait.

Deleted
    Looks like the new TF visual update is already on the PBE!

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/10...be-update.html

He looks so damn amazing I must say, can't wait to try it out.