Deleted

Talking Resto druid Stat priority PvP

Hi
    i wonder what you guys think of what stat prioritys a resto druid should have

i know that spirit is pretty much useless atm in arena. in 2s nothing makes as much dmg so i will come under 200 k mana over 10 mark and in 3s games dosnt last so long

And haste is too bad gear to hit any decent haste brake points to make it usefull?

Then it comes down 2 PvPPower, Intellect and Mastery. I think Intellect is better then PvPpower couse Int gives some crit chance aswell. But Mastery is good (2 blue gems for 1 % increase healing done) So i wonder if it is worth to stack only mastery this early into the game?

Your sights of stat priority please

PvP power > PvP Resilience > Int > Haste > Spirit > Mastery > Crit

Not sure about everything (mainly spirit) but that's what I'm going to go with. The reasoning is as follows:

PvP power is more valuable than PvP resilience because we have so many defensive cooldowns and we should survive switches easily. Int is great as throughput like always so its good. Haste is the best general secondary stat as it makes our global starvation so much easier. Also getting those cyclones off is really important. Spirit lets you cast more regrowths but as we have so much mana already, it's not really needed. Crit and mastery are both troughput stats but they are dominated by the new PvP stats in gems and haste in reforges, so shouldn't really be sought for ever. Crit also is rng dependant so is set below mastery.

Deleted
    hmm interesting. but then will the haste be enough to even get noticeable with gcd at this early stage of the game?

Yes. And even if you didn't notice it, you couldn't either notice the mastery or crit.