Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well way the fuck down the line we have the World of Darkness MMO.

It's being made by the guys who made EVE Online. Supposed to focus on the social aspect of vampires running a city, with actual players getting into positions of power. Oh, and it will have permadeath!

But, yeah. WAY the fuck down the line.
    Sounds badass, Ill have to look this up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well way the fuck down the line we have the World of Darkness MMO.

It's being made by the guys who made EVE Online. Supposed to focus on the social aspect of vampires running a city, with actual players getting into positions of power. Oh, and it will have permadeath!

But, yeah. WAY the fuck down the line.
    Had completly forgotten about that , but the design team has been cut down to nothing
    Loved vampires the masquerade bloodlines, was always hoping for something similar
    orignal idea was vamps vs werewolfs vs mages i believe now just vamps
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Deleted
    Planetside 2 and End of Nations.

Yes, these are MMO's, not MMORPG's you're probably looking for.

Hopefully elder scrolls, the PvP sounds awesome. Unfortunately the rest of the game will most likely be easy mode dribble like it is in every game with big publishers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have gone from having no interest in TESO to at least having a passing interest in it. It could be fun, hopefully it has some challenge, but I love the ideas in it. Even the PvP sounds cool, and I never play PvP.

Jess Cox has a pretty good video on it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLp0y...ure=youtu.be&a

No MMOs in the "near" future will be "Hardcore" if you will, in the style of Early UO, EQ, FF11. Look for a legacy server for one of these- they are free.

On the horizon... Wildstar looks mildly entertaining, won't be like the games you mentioned though.

1- blade & soul
    2- FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    3- Archage

since u like ff ix i would advise u to give FFXIV A Realm Reborn a try since they re-built this game and after i see the video it is not bad and totally way better from the old one

Well there is no new exiting announcment for an mmo in a near future... I'm thinking no one will go in a major project announcement until they know what Blizzard Titan will look like...

1) Planetside 2
    2) TESO
    3) Wildstar
    4) Tribes Universe

Not sure whats totally happening with it now as I know the lawsuit is over and Interplay lost - but I'd love a Fallout MMO.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

wizardrythegame
    Being my first post i cant post links, being sony i have to type the following, im no shill you rad dudes, word up
    Seems to be what you've explained, but i suspect you're like me and most gamers, not after a game but a feeling you had or at least remember having whilst playing, i suspect even if they made the exact game you wanted and populated it with the best community it would still be lacking. Nothing can ever compete with the memory of a feeling you had. FF was your "that game" mine was GW1, my friends was DAOC. GW2 in most respects is superior to GW1 but i enjoy it half as much. If i think hard GW1 did have some truly great personla moments for me but the moments that sucked are largely forgotten, perhaps the older games came with rose colored glasses?!

I picked up The secret world at steam for about 30 euro, and i'm having a good time so far... the quests are a lot different than the usual stuff. I like the environments and so on, i can't really talk about "endgame" yet, but it's not really important for me at the moment, i like to play it casually.

other than that i'm interested in:

Neverwinter: http://nw.perfectworld.com/
    Elderscrolls: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/
    Blade & Soul: http://us.bladeandsoul.com/uk/

World of darkness: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...1/feature/6249

may be a bit different genre, but i'm excited to see how DayZ and WarZ turns out.

Bless

neowizgames (dot) com/gstar2012/Bless/

Elder Scrolls Online should be an interesting game with so much love for Skyrim, it'll be interesting to see if they can deliver!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worldalpha View Post
    Elder Scrolls Online should be an interesting game with so much love for Skyrim, it'll be interesting to see if they can deliver!
    I think the zone restrictions are going to be a big let down, really hope they change their minds on this. Not sure how they can make a MMORPG from a legacy of games that involve open world exploration.... I guess we will just have to see

Nothing but generic fantasy MMOs and third rate money grabs in the near future. What an awful time for the genre.

Wildstar is the one I'm waiting on personally. Combat looks interesting and it is going to have lots of fun fluff features like housing.

Age of Wushu is the best thing going. Damn good sandbox. The game has 20 mill players in China, and will be released here in the next couple months. The beta is running now. Go to ageofwushu.com and hop in.

Here is a pvp tourny video.
    Last edited by bcbully; 2013-01-14 at 10:53 PM.

E3 has some interesting ones including The Crew, The Division and a new Warhammer 40K