Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Like who ? Have you checked their expertise ?
    Remember that Orcs get 1% hit from Wands atm, so 14% is actually hit cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I don't think you should ever hard-reforge to mastery to answer your question.

When you look at stat scaling haste and mastery frequently switch priority so keeping them without about 500 stats of each other is what I'd suggest.
    I'm running a reforge plot as I read this. It seems at lower levels of gear (<460 ilevel) mastery was winning however haste has now started to sim better with 462 ilevel, for 1, 2 and 3 target sims. I imagine it'll be best to keep a good balance - my reforge plot is doing 2000 stats each way so should give me a good overview.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Remember that Orcs get 1% hit from Wands atm, so 14% is actually hit cap.
    I know, hence the Expertise check
    With that, the gloves enchant and the x=>expertise reforges, you could have only 12% hit and actually be hitcapped.
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2012-10-09 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the operator View Post
    TOP LOCKS IN THE WORLD SEEM TO BE AROUND 12-14% HIT, I WILL ABIDE

however, on elegon i will stay hit capped bc of the orb waves. dont want to miss on those or it could actually cause a wipe...
    Looks like all but 1 or 2 are hit capped according to the top players in this chart: worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Mogu%27shan_Vaults/Feng_The_Accursed/10N/Affliction_Warlock/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    That's probably the one fight I'd agree with being hit-capped for.
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Celestial Protectors are only lvl 92, and the Draw Energy orbs are only lvl 90 so technically you can still get by with at least 12% spell hit and not ever miss these during the encounter. IMO still rather risky considering his close enrage time.

also thank you for the reply considering hard reforging of mastery, i'm happy with where my warlock is atm after alot of doubt and putting alot of work into him, he's not top of the world, but he is usually top of the raid in damage

Quote Originally Posted by Tomed View Post
    Looks like all but 1 or 2 are hit capped according to the top players in this chart: worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Mogu%27shan_Vaults/Feng_The_Accursed/10N/Affliction_Warlock/
    I went in last night and ranked 5th in the world for affliction warlocks for Feng and had another couple of top 100 parses for 10m normal on spirit kings and gara'jal, and I was at 7% hit

I wonder when you people are gonna realize that all top logs from this first week had 90% to do with luck from world bosses, been able to purchase conquest+valor gear and using the DMC trinkets. I mean I have the top log from Feng 10 man and I had 473 ilvl, including Relic of Yu'lon. In fact I was on 73k with ~30% left on the boss on one try, probably wouild've ended at around 77-78k if a healer didn't disconnect and we called a wipe. I didn't even play that well yet I got the rank 1 affli lock on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I wonder when you people are gonna realize that all top logs from this first week had 90% to do with luck from world bosses, been able to purchase conquest+valor gear and using the DMC trinkets. I mean I have the top log from Feng 10 man and I had 473 ilvl, including Relic of Yu'lon. In fact I was on 73k with ~30% left on the boss on one try, probably wouild've ended at around 77-78k if a healer didn't disconnect and we called a wipe. I didn't even play that well yet I got the rank 1 affli lock on that fight.
    It's not just that, though it is a large factor, it's also to do with the fact that some guilds simply won't post logs until they've cleared the raid on heroic. The ones doing this tend to have DPS at least as good as WoL rank 1.

You can apply the whole luck with world bosses thing for the next several months though until people are BiS. Some people will always have had better luck with loot.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2012-10-10 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I know, hence the Expertise check
    With that, the gloves enchant and the x=>expertise reforges, you could have only 12% hit and actually be hitcapped.
    Sorry, I meant to quote the other guy, not you.