Possible to have 2 Malevolent Glads pieces already?

Tonight while lvling (89.5 so close) I got ganked by a lock. What impressed me was that he had 436k HP. Someone in guild said maybe he had the brewfest trinkets, so i decided to look him up on armory.

He had nearly a full set of pvp gear (DID have all the main pieces) I thought it was odd however, that he had Malevolent Shoulder, and Bracers. If the season just started yesterday, How in the world could he have gotten the 2900 Conq points? All I see on his armory is a 19xx 3s team no RBG rating, but even that should only be 2134 cap. Am I missing something? Were you able to get conquest last week? Or is something fishy going on here?
    Do you like daggers?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a piece off of sha the first week. So sha and the lizard guy x4, he coulda got lucky like that.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

You were able to get conquest last week through randome bgs.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    I got a piece off of sha the first week. So sha and the lizard guy x4, he coulda got lucky like that.
    Oh and this too.

Sha drops pvp gear this week and they could have capped last week and this week already. So yes it is possible just buying the pieces to have done that if they got lucky on Sha even more so. You can also use your extra role tokens on Sha even if you have already killed him that week so even more chances at loot.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

BMAH as well, I got the bracers first week for 20k.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP items are on the Black Market already, that's why he had epic pvp items.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

wouldn't be surprised if some people had even more gear than that.

Use coins on Sha, got lucky on BMAH and got 1650 conq week before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    wouldn't be surprised if some people had even more gear than that.

Use coins on Sha, got lucky on BMAH and got 1650 conq week before.
    Can only get 1350 from normal bgs

I heard people are getting the 2200 weapons from Sha????

Deleted
    You can theoretically have plenty more than two, probably six at most, with extreme luck. 1350 from first week, 1650 this week, and 2x Sha kills with the Charm of Good Fortune

Most people have answered you already but I also believe you can use your Charms of Good Fortune multiple times on Sha as well, so there is also that.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    I heard people are getting the 2200 weapons from Sha????
    Sha is more or less the new VOA/BH boss. So you can get tier pants and gloves and every pvp item but wpns and off hands, chest, helm and shouldeers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Conquest cap won't inflate from rating until next week. He probably got lucky in the black market auction house or Sha of Anger. Two pieces isn't even that bad--Vanguards has four pieces of arena gear already.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcasmo View Post
    Tonight while lvling (89.5 so close) I got ganked by a lock. What impressed me was that he had 436k HP. Someone in guild said maybe he had the brewfest trinkets, so i decided to look him up on armory.

He had nearly a full set of pvp gear (DID have all the main pieces) I thought it was odd however, that he had Malevolent Shoulder, and Bracers. If the season just started yesterday, How in the world could he have gotten the 2900 Conq points? All I see on his armory is a 19xx 3s team no RBG rating, but even that should only be 2134 cap. Am I missing something? Were you able to get conquest last week? Or is something fishy going on here?
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...ses-4x-a-week/
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Thanks for responses, was just curious. At first was excited, maybe it will be pretty easy to get a pvp set again, but then I hear that healing is even more outta control than cata. No PvP for me in this game :/
    Do you like daggers?