Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why do enemies honor me more often than my own team?

I'm doing something wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    You have to passively remind people about honor. I always say "Honor for EVERYONE!" or something silly and that makes people go "Oh yeah! I wanted to honor our amazingly nice ADC/Support/etc" without begging to people for it.
    Well, it's not that I wouldn't like to say that, but if someone says that, I doubt I'll honor them, because they are asking for it, it's weird, but I guess I have to say at the end of games "people don't forget to hand out honor, just in case you forgot about it". guess I'll have to start saying that every game. xd

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I get sad my friends dont honour me even though I carry them and tell them how to play the game :<
    Usually I refrain from honoring my friends since I don't wanna risk getting myself or them banned due to "honor trading".

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Usually I refrain from honoring my friends since I don't wanna risk getting myself or them banned due to "honor trading".
    There is no trading, I simply demand honour for carrying them and not raging when theyre 1/15!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I got my friendly banner today. First game with it and people accusing me of kissing ass and sucking up to others for it

I want it gone
    D:

People said that? Oh lol, people are never happy with anything.

Deleted
    I got my friendly banner today. First game with it and people accusing me of kissing ass and sucking up to others for it

I want it gone
    Play Dunkmaster Yi with Revive + Smite and call everyone nooblords, there's your solution.

Haven't got much yet, but I seem to get at least one Honorable Opponent every game, so I'm probably doing something right. :P

Deleted
    I rarely get any honor... And when I do, it's from the opposite team, but then again, I rarely give any honor too.

Deleted
    Another game of being constantly harassed. Seriously why did I ever want honour this is a horrible system
    Makes no sense... One would assume if someone has a badge they would be a decent person, but apparently these people don't really give a shit.

I can't wait to see how it goes for me once I get a badge. *.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Another game of being constantly harassed. Seriously why did I ever want honour this is a horrible system
    How many points did you have when you got the badge? I'm curious as to when I'll get one.

And it's quite odd that you are being harassed now that you have the badge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it at 43 friendly ^^

and it's always the same, starts off with people commenting on it saying I must be really good, then every single mistake I make just gets torn apart by them. It says Friendly, not pro 50k elo D:
    Hmm, I suppose they think because you have some special badge you must also be really good. Which is pretty much what you said.

I'm at 41 teamwork, so I wonder if i'll get one soon. Though I get the impression that a lot of people have a lot more teamworks than anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Hmm, I suppose they think because you have some special badge you must also be really good. Which is pretty much what you said.

I'm at 41 teamwork, so I wonder if i'll get one soon. Though I get the impression that a lot of people have a lot more teamworks than anything else.
    I have 22 teamwork, 11 friendly and 2 helpful.

I think it's quite an achievement for Muzual to have 47 friendly.

Also, I have seen people having the badge with only 27 teamwork Rozzis. :/

I haven't got a lot of Honor outside of Team work and honorable opponent.

So it looks like this for me. 1 Helpful, 2 Friendly, 20 Teamwork and 15 Honorable Opponent.

I just don't understand how you get crests. I'd like one. I feel like I respect the system and I feel it gives my teammates a boost knowing that people, in general, like me. Or, perhaps that I play decently enough.

Deleted
    The games where I get flamed often end in me getting +1 or +2 friendly too which is pretty weird. I never retaliate to flame or anything, that's probably why I get it
    Well, I don't flame people, atleast what I type I don't consider to be flamable... I do get atleast 1 teamwork in almost every game, but some times I get no honor at all.

But I only play Dominion. I wish they could put PG with matchmaking. :/

I've received a shit ton of honor now for teamwork, purely because I'm constantly reporting, pinging and correctly CC'ing I think. Either that or people are just honor whores..

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Just had almost 300 honor removed from a tribunal warning for calling someone a noob. Now I'm at 0-0-0-0 - Be careful people
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Just had almost 300 honor removed from a tribunal warning for calling someone a noob. Now I'm at 0-0-0-0 - Be careful people
    You had 300 honor?

Well, I think I'm not surprised if someone ended up on the Tribunal for calling someone else noob. You shouldn't call people noob. :3

Call them a fluffy kitten that needs more experience on how to be even more fluffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You had 300 honor?

Well, I think I'm not surprised if someone ended up on the Tribunal for calling someone else noob. You shouldn't call people noob. :3

Call them a fluffy kitten that needs more experience on how to be even more fluffy.
    When you're 0-12 in the first 8 minutes of a ranked, I'm going to call you a noob regardless of the consequences
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    When you're 0-12 in the first 8 minutes of a ranked, I'm going to call you a noob regardless of the consequences
    Well, then I guess you deserved to be punished...

With that attitude people will definitely report you, so you are the one that needs to be careful not us.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, then I guess you deserved to be punished...

With that attitude people will definitely report you, so you are the one that needs to be careful not us.
    People like you make me wish I hadn't even warned the rest of you. Must be nice to have nothing bother you ever huh