Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Currently on 4 friendly, 4 teamwork, 2 helpful and 3 honorable opponents. Quite happy with that! I've noticed people are a lot friendlier in co-op vs AI games too, so they'll happily honor you as long as you're not being a dick really. Last game I played we had 1 Lee Sin that just bitched and whined constantly because "cauytlyn stop ks pliss need kills" "omg report cauyt pliss", everyone got sick of him.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    11 2 19 10

Well I suppose people value helping the least, considering you can pick up only one of those anyway.

Deleted
    The "helpful" one is pretty pointless, there's not a lot you can do to "help" people once you're already playing. Most people would report you if you tried giving them advice anyway.

Deleted

I got these in the past 12 hours (6 hours of sleep). I think I got one or two per match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    The "helpful" one is pretty pointless, there's not a lot you can do to "help" people once you're already playing. Most people would report you if you tried giving them advice anyway.
    Sadly, a lot of people do this, but I have like already 7 Friendly, so I wouldn't know that much.

Im on 0/0/0/2 from about 3 games played. I mostly queue with 2 or 3 friends atm, so not much honour coming there, although in a game last night I was disappointed that my team didnt honour me. We had two randoms that fed bottom like mad, I carried ridiculously hard as Irelia and was offering my team mates advice, pinging for fall backs (which often they ignored and died) and didnt rage (in chat, on skype I did!) about them once. However I only got one honourable opponent from that game.

I rarely talk in all chat, so I guess my "honourable" opponent is coming from not raging at the enemy and just totally dominating games.

Like 20 teamworks and 2 Friendly/Helpful and 7 Honorable opponents. I wanted friendly. Oh well!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Like 20 teamworks and 2 Friendly/Helpful and 7 Honorable opponents. I wanted friendly. Oh well!
    Do you have a badge for the Teamwork yet or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Do you have a badge for the Teamwork yet or not?
    I'm at 27 teamwork right now with no badge
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    32 teamwork now, still nothing :d

I played a game where I got 4 honorable opponent and all I could think is how the 5th person was a dick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    I'm at 27 teamwork right now with no badge
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    32 teamwork now, still nothing :d
    Weird... I have heard that some people have gotten like only less than 20 and already have the badge? Maybe I heard wrong. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    35 friendly, 7 teamwork, 1 helpful and 15 honourable opponent.

also the banners are % based, if you get +friendly in like every game then you will get a friendly banner
    Wow! How the hell do you have so much friendly honor? :O

I only have six, and I try to be funny every game and people only give me teamwork. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    On the day it came out I played all evening and got +4 friendly every game. I think people were just a bit crazier on giving it out since it was new.

I'm 36 Friendly, 10 Teamwork, 1 Helpful and 15 Honourable Opponent now.

P.S. I'm a nice person ;D
    Hehe!

On the first days I started giving out a lot too, then I realized I had less than I thought, so I couldn't just honor people for smalls things and that. Oh well. I hope to get a badge from teamwork atleast around 40 points. I'm on 17, so it's still a long way. D:

5, 5, 32 , and 11 now

Up to 32 Teamwork and still no ribbon
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

2 1 5 8

seems like my enemies like me more than my team does

Deleted
    6/4/12/10

Aww yeah, look at me.. mr. nice guy 'n all!

10+ Year Old Account
    19/11/26/7
    No one finds me helpful or honorable still :\

Deleted
    3/0/8/8

:x

Only played like since 2 days ago since the new patch came out though.

Deleted
    I think i got like "19/8/29 - 18"...

I got the ribbon for "Great Teammate", but i got a LOT of honor the day the system was announced, so yea.

Sometimes it's annoying to have the Ribbon, because people, for some reason, expect you to play like a 2,5k elo player.
    so if you fail, it's like "inb4 Y U GREAT TEAMMATE? HAHAHAHA, YOU'LL HAVE IT REMOVED" or "Omfg, how can a noob like you get great teammate? pff".

Really, REALLY, annoying when trying out new things.