Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    I played warrior about for half of vanilla and all through TBC. Dumped it in wotlk when the warrior entered the Age of Suck. Played dk all through wotlk and about a quarter of cata when I took a long break and skipped most of the expansion.

I always liked warriors but the thing is I also like to to great at 1v1, which warriors until now were very bad for, so I just avoided playing one. With the exception of the time when prot warriors rocked at pvp before getting hit by suckage.

Came back about a month ago and was very excited about leveling my dk in Pandaria. But...I got bored. I hit level 87 and got bored out of my skull.

I have a serious mind about going on my warrior again but, as always, I'm very concerned that warriors will be nerfed to suckage once more (either through direct nerfs or indirect nerfs through buffs to other classes or their gear) as that's what always happens to warriors, and will be bad once more for 1v1.
    Most classes who ride the rollercoaster have good and bad times but it seems warriors have a lot more bad times than good ones in pvp.

So, is it a good idea to level my warrior or is it a waste of time until the hammer of suck hits again ?
    You sound like one of those guys who just plays whatever is best at the moment. Just level one of each class, and you're good to go. Knock yourself out.

yea. warriors are soooo good.
    12:22:45> Gorilaz-TwistingNether Chaos Bolt hit You 189871 Shadow. (13555 Overkill) (Critical)
    i just want to delete my war and start another class. i hardly can crit anyone for 50k. but 200k from a lock.. thats too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitriy View Post
    12:22:45> Gorilaz-TwistingNether Chaos Bolt hit You 189871 Shadow. (13555 Overkill) (Critical)
    i just want to delete my war and start another class. i hardly can crit anyone for 50k. but 200k from a lock.. thats too much.
    To be fair Chaos Bolt is a 100% crit chance.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior have A L W A Y S been good. They used to scalate with gear, and I say "used to", because if now they are on the same system you can expect a truck loaded with nerfs.

Sometimes you don't know if you are fighting a mixture of blood DK and retri pala or a warrior really

I hope things turn out balancing them a bit, because don't get me wrong, I like the warrior class, so much fun.. but now it would be pointless if they make it so far haead.
    For me shadow priests are not even fun anymore, I rather something challenging than a pure faceroll. Same goes with warriors.

Deleted
    Warrior have A L W A Y S been good. They used to scalate with gear, and I say "used to", because if now they are on the same system you can expect a truck loaded with nerfs.
    HAHHA what a fucking joke

OT though, warriors are really strong but if you are gonna start playing one you gotta start fast because nerfs will come and they will come hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitriy View Post
    You are doing it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Tpyo View Post
    Just play what you have fun with. MMO's are constantly changing, if you change classes to the current flavor of the month you're going to be doing it a lot. Find something you enjoy and excel at it. People have been playing warriors through the "suck phase" as you called it, and excelling. It's not dropped in their laps so to speak, but they find a way. It's all about knowing how to play your character effectively with what you're given.
    This is very good advice. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    To be fair Chaos Bolt is a 100% crit chance.
    yea i have a warlock and know how it works. anyways i was using fishing pole and my mass spell reflect didnt work when i pressed it 2 seconds before the end of his cast. when i was ready to fight i killed him.