Deleted

Timesplitters Fans? 'Petition' for a fourth Installment.

I consider myself a crazed fan of the Timesplitters Series. I know this isn't a petition but what it actually is, is a *RECOGNISED* Facebook page, that Crytek (new Free Radical) are aware of and has responded to it, they have indeed said the interest isn't high enough yet, but I feel that it's due to an extreme minute vocal fanbase, for instance I was only made aware of this a week ago.

I am posting this hoping that it will get a few more likes. I would add the creator of the page would be willing to assist funding a Kickstarter if necessary, the page was created on the 10th May but I am anticipating that the growth and popularity will be exponential.

Thanks for reading

Link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/Timesplitters4PLZ?fref=ts

10+ Year Old Account
    Liked! I loved these on the ps2

Deleted
    Timesplitters: Future Perfect is to this very day the only FPS I've enjoyed playing on a console.

Deleted
    I'd be thrilled if they released HD Editions of them, particularly 2 and 3 as I didn't play the Original so much.

Deleted
    i thought there was a petition but it failed to drum up enough interest.. didnt the developers come out and say that?

Deleted
    Not too sure, I haven't had alot of time last week with Mists being released But the page is constantly coming out with new statements, a couple of days ago it was "There is still not enough interest".

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, this needs to happen. Preferably bringing back Cortez... or future Cortez. Or past Cortez. Just... something Cortez.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaelsino View Post
    oh god, this needs to happen. Preferably bringing back cortez... Or future cortez. Or past cortez. Just... Something cortez.
    time to split!!

Deleted
    I played Timesplitter 2 for weeks, many many many many many weeks...this will be pure nostalgia if it will ever be remade in HD. They got my money.

I have to agree this was one of the first shooters that I got into back in the day. I would love another one made in the series.

Deleted
    Want to update this page with a new petition that recently popped up.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...-hd-collection

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I already have this liked. I'm also a HUGE fan of Timesplitters and I really hope they make a 4th one. I don't know how games like Call of Duty can have like 50 games in the series and then games like Timesplitters are ignored, pisses me off every time I think about that.

I just hope to god that EA keeps it's filthy, greedy, corrupt hands off Timesplitters if they do decide to make it. When they were part of Future Perfect they did a good job but today all they care about is stripping away parts of the game and selling it separate as DLC so they can make extra money off it and then also make an online pass to pay extra for online multiplayer. EA would totally ruin it with the way they are today. Just PLEASE PLEASE keep EA away from this franchise if TS 4 ever gets made.

Also if they decide to make TS 4 I want them to make it EXACTLY like how Future Perfect was with all the challenge modes and multiplayer modes and also keep the ability to play the multiplayer modes offline with bots just like how TS 2 and TS Future Perfect was. If they can at least do those things I would be so happy. I just don't want them to change the whole formula of Timesplitters and make it some generic FPS game that is focused on multiplayer and a dumbed down story mode like what happens to most great FPS games these days.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I think I already have this liked. I'm also a HUGE fan of Timesplitters and I really hope they make a 4th one. I don't know how games like Call of Duty can have like 50 games in the series and then games like Timesplitters are ignored, pisses me off every time I think about that.

I just hope to god that EA keeps it's filthy, greedy, corrupt hands off Timesplitters if they do decide to make it. When they were part of Future Perfect they did a good job but today all they care about is stripping away parts of the game and selling it separate as DLC so they can make extra money off it and then also make an online pass to pay extra for online multiplayer. EA would totally ruin it with the way they are today. Just PLEASE PLEASE keep EA away from this franchise if TS 4 ever gets made.

Also if they decide to make TS 4 I want them to make it EXACTLY like how Future Perfect was with all the challenge modes and multiplayer modes and also keep the ability to play the multiplayer modes offline with bots just like how TS 2 and TS Future Perfect was. If they can at least do those things I would be so happy. I just don't want them to change the whole formula of Timesplitters and make it some generic FPS game that is focused on multiplayer and a dumbed down story mode like what happens to most great FPS games these days.
    You can guarantee that the majority of developers would put regenerating life in, checkpoints everywhere in single player, a progression system, create a class and only a handful of characters to choose from and die in 3 shots from a gun.

Which is why I for now, would only want a HD release with xbox live/PSN on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    You can guarantee that the majority of developers would put regenerating life in, checkpoints everywhere in single player, a progression system, create a class and only a handful of characters to choose from and die in 3 shots from a gun.

Which is why I for now, would only want a HD release with xbox live/PSN on.
    Yeah this is what scares me. I want a TS 4 so badly but then I'm worried that developers might ruin it by doing the things you said.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe