Windwalker Monk Enchant and Trinkets Question

Hey guys I was just wondering why the enchant windsong gives mastery and not haste for Windwalkers when haste is the stronger stat.
    For my second question, what combination out of these 3 trinkets would you use ?

www wowhead com/item=81125/windswept-pages
    www wowhead com/item=88355/searing-words
    www wowhead com/item=87574/corens-cold-chromium-coaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong randomly procs crit, haste or mastery. It doesn't pick your highest stat as other enchants do. Also, if you're dual wielding you can have double of the stat procs (i.e. 2x 1500 haste buffs) for each weapon.

EDIT: As for the two trinkets, I'm assuming you'd use Windswept Pages (since it has static agi and a haste proc) and the Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster. The Direbrew trinket has an AP proc equivalent to 5082 agi. The other trinket has the proc of 3386, which is quite a substantial difference. Since both have crit static stats, I'm fairly certain the Direbrew trinket comes ahead by a mile.
    Last edited by Hanto; 2012-10-04 at 07:06 AM.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, the Brewfest trinket is kind of terrible. It has been every expansion pretty much.

Agi procs > Ap procs as Agility gives Crit as well.

Coren's equals around 1965 AP per minute on average. (10 second proc, lol)
    Searing Word's equals around 1410 AGI per minute. (25 second proc)

I'd say that as a proc the Searing Word's proc is superior. Correct me if I'm wrong :P And no, the 57 critrating you gain with Coren's doesnt make it all better.

OT: Go with Windswept Pages and Searing Words.