Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    That's kind of my point, that it isn't. More patches doesn't mean more content if the amount of content you release in a patch goes down tremendously, like it did for 4.1
    If by "content", all you mean is "new raid tier" - then you are correct. However, for Blizz, "content" = "stuff to do". It is not isolated to raid tiers. They never said they would release new raid tiers faster.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    GO back and read my post. I said what stood out for me was the part I quoted. I didn't have to post the entire fucking message, it's on the main page. You people are so fucking reactionary sometimes. You can't stand a single fucking criticism.
    Want to look in the mirror as you say that? I'm not the one getting upset here.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

So you think with this new income for Blizzard, would we able to see the promised upgraded models any time soon?
    OBEY THE PUG!

The only thing we really want to know is how much did cat sell the first week, and how much did tbc and wotlk sell the first week?

And, ofc, what effect the ending of the D3+wow year package will have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    What counts as content for you? just raids?
    Exactly... raid... raid.. raid

God forbid Blizzard release some other things for players. Everyone wanted more stuff to do at max level, blizzard delivers and they get backlash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want to look in the mirror as you say that? I'm not the one getting upset here.
    I'm not upset. And you didn't criticize me. You just reposted the front page for some fucking reason.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post

God forbid Blizzard release some other things for players. Everyone wanted more stuff to do at max level, blizzard delivers and they get backlash.
    It's backlash that can be completely ignored though. Anyone complaining that 5.1 doesn't have dungeons or raids in it is complaining for the sake of complaining. It's way, way too soon for new raids and everyone knows it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not upset. And you didn't criticize me. You just reposted the front page for some fucking reason.
    So you just normally say "fucking" with everything you say? Might I recommend getting a bigger vocabulary.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2012-10-05 at 04:58 PM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It's backlash that can be completely ignored though. Anyone complaining that 5.1 doesn't have dungeons or raids in it is complaining for the sake of complaining. It's way, way too soon for new raids and everyone knows it.
    Well the list is a work in progress, but I agree new raids are not needed. Maybe a dungeon to show this Horde vs Alliance theme more but that is it really for "core" content.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Players called for more content. So blizz made some wonderful, New, and unique content.

Turns out when players said content they meant "New raid as soon as the world first is in."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It's been gated so much so that yes this is true. Theirs still two that haven't even been released yet.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Players called for more content. So blizz made some wonderful, New, and unique content.

Turns out when players said content they meant "New raid as soon as the world first is in."
    Aside from I guess pet battles none of it is particularly new or unique. Scenarios are more or less group quests and dailies are well dailies. To what are you referring exactly?
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from I guess pet battles none of it is particularly new or unique. Scenarios are more or less group quests and dailies are well dailies. To what are you referring exactly?
    For me, anything that isn't a raid or dungeon is new content that isn't normal. I call dungeons and raids "core" content, anything else is a bonus.

Deleted
    Patch 5.1: Milking of Pandaria

Why does this not surprise me in the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    By this logic you can never get a new shirt. Or a new car. just because it is like something we have done before doesn't mean it isn't new.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, anything that isn't a raid or dungeon is new content that isn't normal. I call dungeons and raids "core" content, anything else is a bonus.
    But it's not particularly "new" or "unique" in the sense that's it's new ideas or unique methods. It's stuff we've all seen before.
    The hammer comes down:

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Wait, did Cata really sell 3.3 million in one day? Didn't know that.

That's pretty impressive.
    that includes months of pre-orders too, it all gets counted as "release day sales"

Deleted
    By this logic you can never get a new shirt. Or a new car. just because it is like something we have done before doesn't mean it isn't new.
    Except with a shirt, all you're physically able to do is change the design, plus.. it's real.

And with World of Warcraft, you're capable of more than just changing one graphic. Or would you like to disagree with that?

that includes months of pre-orders too, it all gets counted as "release day sales"
    mists 2.7m included the pre-orders too, moot point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow isn't a shirt or a car. It's a game that has mechanics which I trust should develop and evolve over time. Even features on a car do that actually. Hey if you think the game you love is a shirt well then go ahead and believe what you will. It belies what is a simplistic understanding of things. I'm not saying dailies are bad or anything like even as much as I like them. It is however not very "new" or "unique" in the sense that's something we haven't already seen before.
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Patch 5.1: Milking of Pandaria

Why does this not surprise me in the least.
    I don't get it. New content is coming and people still complain. That new Brawler’s Guild thing sounds good and the war goes up a notch so I'm happy.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 06:02 PM ----------

But it's not particularly "new" or "unique" in the sense that's it's new ideas or unique methods. It's stuff we've all seen before.
    Well if you were say Cory Stockton or Tom Chilton what would you add to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Except with a shirt, all you're physically able to do is change the design, plus.. it's real.

And with World of Warcraft, you're capable of more than just changing one graphic. Or would you like to disagree with that?
    It's a RPG? What are you expecting? Do you understand what an RPG is?

Wow isn't a shirt or a car. It's a game that has mechanics which I trust should develop and evolve over time. Even features on a car do that actually. Hey if you think the game you love is a shirt well then go ahead and believe what you will. It belies what is a simplistic understanding of everything.
    So are you telling me quests have not changed since the day warcraft was released?