Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    So what are the first day numbers for mop?
    I doubt there is much difference between the 1st day and 1st week numbers, and I don't think the difference is very meaningful.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's pretty funny to see people arguing over whether or not a game with 3M expansions sales and 10M subscribers is dying. Some people really need some perspective.
    Death is the only constant.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Deleted
    Find it funny how still people believe (not including trolls) that thats a bad number.
    Guess people just don't have a clue.
    The start seems like its gonna be my favourite expansion since TBC, so now we just wait and see how fast they can bump the content out or will they once again fail us with slow patching.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    If you are not playing wow, why are you reading a wow website?
    I don't play WoW, yet I still come on this website. I don't play my Xbox, but I still like to keep updated on Xbox news.

What's the problem?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's pretty funny to see people arguing over whether or not a game with 3M expansions sales and 10M subscribers is dying. Some people really need some perspective.
    But... all the hype convinced me that WoW will be dead next week! It can't be!

:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    Considering the fact that there are 10M subscribers, I find 2,7M sold copies very very poor. It pretty much means that not even 1/3 of WoWs subscribers purchased MoP.
    That is pretty normal. For example cataclysm sold about 4.7 millions copies in the first month while around that time the subscriptions peaked at around 12 millions.

Deleted
    Still less sold than cata, kind of sad as cata was so horrible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Which you knew in advance?

Quote Originally Posted by Heksar View Post
    I think it's too much kill/collect.. And maybe I was beeing too harsh Let's say that I don't like Dread Wastes quests. Better?
    Yeah, you're probaly right... jade forest was so good it might have blinded me from dread wastes... still JADE FOREST

Deleted
    Guess the numbers will peak when it gets released in Asia though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Which you knew in advance?
    Sorry i don't know what you mean by that

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    What are you kidding? After two years of Cataclysm they aren't at max level? It takes 12 hours to level from 80 to 85.
    Yes for children with no lives. No working adults can squeeze in 12 hours A WEEK.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Does anyone have subscription numbers for every exp? Where did it peak?
    Peak was in WotLK and started to decline around the time between ICC and Cata.
    BfA Beta Time

Ugh! But that's exactly the reason. It sold less than Cata because people don't trust Blizz enought in order to buy another expansion day 1. Do you really think everyone keep up with MoP vids and gameplay vids?

If MoP does better than Cata the next expansion will get more sells.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Ugh! But that's exactly the reason. It sold less than Cata because people don't trust Blizz enought in order to buy another expansion day 1. Do you really think everyone keep up with MoP vids and gameplay vids?

If MoP does better than Cata the next expansion will get more sells.
    Well sure, but everyone was praising it so much, i would have thought all the positiveness of the WoW players would have landed a lot better.

Down below 8million within 6months, my prediction. Can't wait to quote this in six months time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Yes for children with no lives. No working adults can squeeze in 12 hours A WEEK.
    lol you misread what he said, 12 hours to level in total from 80 - 85.

Anyways it's because around 60% of the subs in is China which don't by expansions.

yeah, but it's not surprising because MoP got so much hate and Cata was just bad, many didn't even bother with MoP. But the cool thing is that they are now seeing the positive feedback and are coming back. I have 5 friends back from GW2 already. It's a great x-pac, and soon more people will notice. The numbers are fantastic, considering the hate and bad press. And this doesn't even include the chinese and korean players. I'm sure the numbers will be even better by the end of the month.

Well sure, but everyone was praising it so much, i would have thought all the positiveness of the WoW players would have landed a lot better.
    Everyone? You mean 2.7M people. Not everyone goes to WoW forums and fansites. Heck most people I've met in WoW don't even know what MMO-Champion is...