Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    I probably don't understand, so this might be a stupid question, but how can they have 2,7 million copies sold when they have 10 million subscribers? 7,3 million subscribers don't have MoP yet?
    A lot of people don't buy on the first day of release.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Errr Am I still one of this 10 million Subs, even if I`m not paying anything ? If Yes ... lol, if they count that as a Subscriber...

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 06:01 PM ----------

Oh I`m sorry, I`m not 10, I`m 29, but I`m not very good in english...

Quote Originally Posted by LollYPoPP View Post
    Errr Am I still one of this 10 million Subs, even if I`m not paying anything ? If Yes ... lol, if they count that as a Subscriber...

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 06:01 PM ----------

Oh I`m sorry, I`m not 10, I`m 29, but I`m not very good in english...
    if your sub isn't running then no u aren't a sub

Do you people own stock in Blizzard/Activision or something? I don't, and so it doesn't matter to me what their numbers are unless it means no more WOW for me to play.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fake. wait need more characters hmm

FAKE
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Deleted
    ...so they "say" they have 10.000.000 ACTIVE Subscribers who still pay money, even if they are not playing MoP? Hard to believe for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    suck it haters
    Yea the game was so awesome that 7 million people didnt even buy the new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems about right. I wasn't expecting it to break Cata sales yet, and if MoP proves to be a good expansion overall (and not just the start of it), the next expansion may do even better in sales on the first day.

I'm still gonna give it some time before I decide whether MoP will be worth getting or not.

I don't understand everyone saying "best expansion ever" when it's sold less in a week than Cataclysm sold in a day?

I'm not hatin', I'm just sayin', be realistic.

I haven't bought MoP yet but I've been considering it since I'm already bored of GW2. Time will tell...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    I haven't bought MoP yet but I've been considering it since I'm already bored of GW2. Time will tell...
    I just started GW2 (lvl 22 or sumthin), at which lvl u just got bored ? It`s just for My own interest.

With the current level of quality in MOP, I don't see it holding subs for long.

Quote Originally Posted by LollYPoPP View Post
    I just started GW2 (lvl 22 or sumthin), at which lvl u just got bored ? It`s just for My own interest.
    I've just ran out of things to do @ lvl 80. Not intetested in PvP/WvW much. PvE wise I already have a couple full Exotic sets and plenty of Exotic weapons. I'm fairly happy with my cosmetics. The only cosmetic upgrades I'd be interested in cost around 100g and then there's the Legendary weapons. The only way to get that gold is grinding events in Orr and after doing that for a few days I've lost the drive to play (the content isn't fun/engaging enough to play that much).

If they put some more lvl 80 content in the game besides Orr/Frostsound it'll be great (I have no problem grinding for cosmetics as long as the content I'm grinding is fun). GW2 overall as a game is fun, it's just a bit lacking at the moment.

Honestly WoW was always the same way though. You get to max level and PvE wise all you really have is Heroics to gear for Raiding. After you have your Raid gear then you're in the same position I'm in in GW2.

Deleted
    I don't understand everyone saying "best expansion ever" when it's sold less in a week than Cataclysm sold in a day?

I'm not hatin', I'm just sayin', be realistic.

Cataclyms scared people away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    if your sub isn't running then no u aren't a sub
    his sub is running he's just paying by other means ... like a lot of ppl are ...

15+ Year Old Account
    How are people praising this? Can anyone justify not being worried that not even a third of the Subscribers have bought the MoP? That's really bad news, not good news.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Yup, WoW is officially in the gutter. 10 million? What does that even mean? I'm surprised blizzard is still in business. $130,000,000 a month is terrible for any business. Cant people just accept that WoW is dead? I guess those lonely 10 Million people are just blind to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    How are people praising this? Can anyone justify not being worried that not even a third of the Subscribers have bought the MoP? That's really bad news, not good news.
    Not worried in the slightest. 3 hour queue to log on my server proves otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Not worried in the slightest. 3 hour queue to log on my server proves otherwise.
    A small amount of servers still have queues...big whoop!

Deleted
    well explained, thank you!

Man people are idiots. First they claim "Only 700k bought MoP! Fail!" then when official press releases come they backpedal and start claiming garbage like "Only 2.7 million! Didn't even beat Cata!" or "2.7million out of 10 million total! Fail!"

People in these forums sicken me.