View Poll Results: Who will you vote for?

Voters
108. This poll is closed
  • Mitt Romney

18 16.67%
  • Barrack Obama

42 38.89%
  • I live in the USA but I won't/cant vote

8 7.41%
  • I'm not eligible to vote (live outside the USA)

40 37.04%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obama here, Romney and his crew will set civil rights/liberties back decades if elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Not directly, the capital doesn't go to Microsoft. It goes to the person who sold me the share, which may be another individual.
    But they paid for the product to resell from Microsoft. So really it does end up there.

PS: I'm talking products, not market share. A company will not grow on the market if there is no market for its products.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also voting for Gary Johnson even if I don't agree with everything he advocates.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...-obama-romney/
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    But they paid for the product to resell from Microsoft. So really it does end up there.

PS: I'm talking products, not market share. A company will not grow on the market if there is no market for its products.

Oh, I was referring to dafts comments about who owns businesses and who creates jobs.

Everyone who owns shares of common stock owns part of a business and thus (by his logic) creats jobs.

You are correct, it is the consumer who creates all the jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastit View Post
    You are coming to the wrong place, Mmo-champion has a large population of people who are obama's favorite demographic. Mmo-champ's population is gamers and not to generalize but gamers arent the ones out there taking risks and getting high paying jobs. Also there alot of Europeans.
    Gamers are your average everyday employee who earn between 15k-50k a Year, people like us make up the majority of society because it only makes economic sense that the number of employees outweigh the number of employers by a minimum of 10-1.

And the trick to a successful economy is ensuring the average consumer can afford to keep consuming at a increasing rate throughout their lifespans.

That simply don't happen because once money gets in the hands of those who have an overabundance of it that money tends to sit or do little more than circulate through the stock market instead of being cycled back down through the employee's and allowing them to be good little consumers.

All that being said the stock market is a great way for the average Joe to amass wealth if they do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Oh, I was referring to dafts comments about who owns businesses and who creates jobs.

Everyone who owns shares of common stock owns part of a business and thus by his logic creats jobs.
    Yeah, it's just a logic I disagree with. This is because companies don't hire if there is no demand for their products or services. Investments are capital for expansion, but corporations only expand to meet demand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RunItsTheFuz View Post
    Obama here, Romney and his crew will set civil rights/liberties back decades if elected.
    Because Obama hasn't done the same already right? Great video showing Obamas hypocrisy.

NDAA didn't set liberties back?
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah, it's just a logic I disagree with. This is because companies don't hire if there is no demand for their products or services. Investments are capital for expansion, but corporations only expand to meet demand.

I agree with you, I added more to my previous post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    As to businesses creating jobs uh who do you think owns businesses smart guy? Rich individuals. Thats why they are rich. Microsoft creates jobs. Bill gates owns microsoft. Hence bill gates created the jobs.
    Normally i just read these posts and don't reply but i had to on yours, most big companies today are cutting jobs or moving them off shore. In addition small business creates jobs and as long as the government helps big business banks and investors will always favor them over small. sadly.

Every business today was started by a rich individual
    No every business was started by a guy who had a dream to be rich he didn't start that way

And yes giving tax breaks to the rich will create jobs and strengthen the economy. Its been proven time and time again.
    This has actually been disproved, Clinton hiked taxes on big business and small business flourished Bush did the opposite and we saw a huge slowdown in jobs.
    This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    I like that it's only Obama you mention, when in that video the host even states that Mitt Romney will do nothing to repeal the NDAA. (the NDAA being total bullshit BTW)
    Obama is far from perfect, and I didn't vote for him last time, but Romney would be far more damaging to the country than if the president was re-elected.
    Romney has an eye for money, I'll admit that, but his social and foreign policies are absolute shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ADman319 View Post

This has actually been disproved, Clinton hiked taxes on big business and small business flourished Bush did the opposite and we saw a huge slowdown in jobs.
    Yep. Spending by the middle class helps everyone flourish, more money in someones bank account does not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that it's only Obama you mention, when in that video the host even states that Mitt Romney will do nothing to repeal the NDAA. (the NDAA being total bullshit BTW)
    Obama is far from perfect, and I didn't vote for him last time, but Romney would be far more damaging to the country than if the president was re-elected.
    Romney has an eye for money, I'll admit that, but his social and foreign policies are absolute shit.
    The person I was responding to was only against romne and was implying Obama isn't just as bad. I never implied Romney wasn't horrible. Really, get out of the false dichotomy. The parties are essentially the same now. There is no "If you're for this then you're against that" anymore.

Deleted
    So much hate against the presidents personally. Though these things were about their opinions and ways to solve problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    These threads always end up in the same way, a Republican vs. Democrat knock-out brawl. And we already have two stickies for this.