Razor Naga issue! so sad

I have purchased prob a total of 6 razor nagas in the past 2 years, and have had this problem with all of them...I am starting to think It is something I am doing wrong.... So my computer is a Asus gamers of the republic G73s... I don't know crap about computers I just know the guy at best buy told me it run wow very good so maybe its a computer issue ....anyhow here is the problem 70% of the time when I plug my mouse it the computer does not recognize it being there i have to keep pluging it in and out in and out till it finilly recognize the mouse and this is with all 3 usb ports on my computer, I have downloaded/update the firmware via the razer synapse deal and still nothing helps additinally all of the razor nagas i have the right click mouse button only works half the time it stills clicks but doest work on screen all other buttons work great and when mouse does finilly work and be recognize its fine.

so question one how do i get this issue to resolve so when i plug my naga in that it turn on and the computer see it everytime?

number 2 why in the hell does the right click button go out after 3-8months and the rest of mouse is still good, I am really getting tired of buying so many i have spent 500.00 on nagas? this is the only mouse I really like when it works!!!

P.S. I am at work and typing on my phone please ignore spelling and grammer as my big fingers jack all my spelling and mistakes up!! Sorry

Number 1: Could be a number of different problems, it may actually be bad ports... Does this issue happen when anything else is plugged into the USB ports (e.g. other mice, keyboards, etc)? After doing some searching, it appears that the Naga not being detected is a pretty common issue, unfortunately I haven't been able to find a fix yet. I'll keep looking and post again if I find one.

Number 2: That's a fairly well known issue with the Naga, a piece of plastic gets worn down and stops clicking correctly... There are a number of tips/tricks on how to fix it, this is the one I normally recommend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIR3MfrD7Gc

Edit: These sorts of problems are exactly why I don't recommend the Naga (or newer Razer peripherals in general) to anyone. Razer has "sold out" and are producing mice with obvious design/material problems, and have been for a couple years now... Instead of fixing the problems, they just continue to sell them because they know people will buy them... I'm not sure why, after 6 mice, you continue to purchase them, but I'd suggest checking out the Logitech G600 or Corsair M90 next time, they're both MMO mice and they both are reportedly much more reliable than the Naga.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-10-04 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Number 1: Could be a number of different problems, it may actually be bad ports... Does this issue happen when anything else is plugged into the USB ports (e.g. other mice, keyboards, etc)? After doing some searching, it appears that the Naga not being detected is a pretty common issue, unfortunately I haven't been able to find a fix yet. I'll keep looking and post again if I find one.

Number 2: That's a fairly well known issue with the Naga, a piece of plastic gets worn down and stops clicking correctly... There are a number of tips/tricks on how to fix it, this is the one I normally recommend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIR3MfrD7Gc

Edit: These sorts of problems are exactly why I don't recommend the Naga (or newer Razer peripherals in general) to anyone. Razer has "sold out" and are producing mice with obvious design/material problems, and have been for a couple years now... Instead of fixing the problems, they just continue to sell them because they know people will buy them... I'm not sure why, after 6 mice, you continue to purchase them, but I'd suggest checking out the Logitech G600 or Corsair M90 next time, they're both MMO mice and they both are reportedly much more reliable than the Naga.

Thanks this is super helpfull, and yes i feel like a fool droping money on more and more naga mice, problem is i tried the g600 and ended up taking it back it didnt feel right in my hand maybe i just need to get use to it more and this.... corsair m90 is new? i check it out look great i might have to try that!!.... As for the port everything else works in them...only the naga had issues if its common i just do not understand why they can't fix this issue man is it annoying please if you do figure how to fix it i would love to here... agian huge thanks!!!