Deleted

Spirit of harmony pricing

I've stockpiled plenty of living steel for crafted gear, but I still have no clue what to offer for the Spirit of harmony that the crafter must supply.

To those that have farmed them and sell them on through crafted gear/items, how much do you charge for yours? I'd like to get a rough estimate of what to offer, since most crafters on my server don't seem to be able to haggle, it's a case of get the price right first time or "Sorry, no thanks". Since the SoH's aren't able to be sold or auctioned, the price shouldn't fluctuate much... providing my logic is sound, ofc.

Thanks!

Depends on what is being crafted. I would tend to use the spirit vendor as a guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you need to look at the Spirit of harmony vendor. Look through the various mats he sells and compare them to the price of the AH.

More then likely the most expensive mat you can buy will be the 3 Golden Lotus for 1 SoH. The first time someone asked me to craft something that used a SoH, Golden Lotus was ~500g a pop, so I charged 1500g for the use of my SoH. Granted that was last thursday and the market was in major flux but that is how I based my price.

If I went lower then that I would have been better off buying the golden lotus and selling those.

Soh is a pain to farm if you are not grinding mobs, I would say 500 each is cheap with all other mats supplied.

Charge what you like or ask them to make an offer, if its not worth your farm time find someone else.

Price should go down somewhat soon with people hitting revered with Tillers and being able to grow the motes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    Soh is a pain to farm if you are not grinding mobs, I would say 500 each is cheap with all other mats supplied.

Charge what you like or ask them to make an offer, if its not worth your farm time find someone else.
    Even when you're grinding mobs its tough. In VOEB I can average 1 spirit every 15-30 minutes of grinding. So definitely go with 500, sounds fair to me.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    Price should go down somewhat soon with people hitting revered with Tillers and being able to grow the motes.
    lol you can grow motes? Thats interesting :3

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Even when you're grinding mobs its tough. In VOEB I can average 1 spirit every 15-30 minutes of grinding. So definitely go with 500, sounds fair to me.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 05:18 PM ----------

lol you can grow motes? Thats interesting :3
    Yep, I am growing my first set of 12 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post
    Yep, I am growing my first set of 12 tonight.
    Same for tomorrow, this should get exciting. =)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    check the price of what you can but with SoH

3x golden lotus are 1000-1200g on my server, so i will sell SoH for not less than 800g

I can't find a single goddamn crafter on my server willing to charge a reasonable price. Most want 5k per SoH. Seriously?

I'd level my blacksmith but the thought of slogging through Dread Wastes again to get to Honored Klaxxi let alone the entire laborious grind to 90 makes my skin crawl.