Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    With feng, just start moving at the same time and you should still be able to dps. You could also save heroic leap for this too in case you fall a little behind him.

Deleted
    3. You're glyphed for Raging Wind but no Whirlwind damage was in the log.

i only just switched glyphs after that wlogs, after reading your post it was better to use whirlwind instead of wildstrike if your TG specced. But i still can't see me making up 10k dps just doing those things u've told me, but i'll try it out next raid and see how it goes. and what exactly is our best stats now? hit>exp>crit>str>mastery>haste?

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ochron View Post
    I too have gone Fury and I'm performing quite well.
    Stone Guard (Rank 5)
    Feng (Rank 2)
    The Spirit Kings (Rank 8)

And none of those logs are from my perspective.
    70k on feng? that's extremely impressive, im guessing the current glyphs u have is for pvp? gag order and shockwave. Can u just run through what your rotation is like, just feels like im doing something fundamental wrong and is costing me alot of dps atm
    Last edited by mmoc753839e9f4; 2012-10-05 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    3. You're glyphed for Raging Wind but no Whirlwind damage was in the log.

i only just switched glyphs after that wlogs, after reading your post it was better to use whirlwind instead of wildstrike if your TG specced. But i still can't see me making up 10k dps just doing those things u've told me, but i'll try it out next raid and see how it goes. and what exactly is our best stats now? hit>exp>crit>str>mastery>haste?

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 11:40 PM ----------

70k on feng? that's extremely impressive, im guessing the current glyphs u have is for pvp? gag order and shockwave. Can u just run through what your rotation is like, just feels like im doing something fundamental wrong and is costing me alot of dps atm
    Yeah, I was capping Arena as Fury for shits and giggles. My spec, glyphs, and gear should all be accurate now.

Well, nothing I do rotation wise is out of the ordinary. If you look at the logs you can see when I use all my CDs and what not. Essentially blow everything at the beginning of the fight, then use Bloodbath on CD, and save all the other CDs for Execute phase.

My priority list of attacks follows the Fury guide on here, WoW forums, and Esoterrick's on his guild's forums.

Essentially,
    1) Bloodthirst on CD
    2) Colossus Smash on CD
    3) Raging Blow
    4) Wild Strike x3 (with Bloodsurge proc)
    4) Dragon Roar on CD (multiple targets obviously does more damage -- also use with Bloodbath)
    5) Wild Strike (without Bloodsurge proc)
    6) Heroic Strike (only with excess of rage, 70+ rage)
    7) Heroic Throw
    8) Impending Victory
    9) Battle Shout (use when nothing else is up)

Warrior damage is not low, but it isnt high.. I think its just there or abouts competitive enough in a decent place. I found 2handed fury to be disgustingly crap in heroics and have not had a single 1hander drop so I went Arms and have had good results so will be sticking with it for a while.

Been using Bloodbath as the final talent and just macro'd it into my mortal strike, 1m cooldown may aswell just forget about it and let it happen.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Warrior damage is not low, but it isnt high.. I think its just there or abouts competitive enough in a decent place. I found 2handed fury to be disgustingly crap in heroics and have not had a single 1hander drop so I went Arms and have had good results so will be sticking with it for a while.

Been using Bloodbath as the final talent and just macro'd it into my mortal strike, 1m cooldown may aswell just forget about it and let it happen.
    I ook the dook with about 100k dps in heroics as TG but heroics are honestly all about that initial burst on the boss and how fast you can manage to kill it. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I managed to get lucky and win a Starshatter with a coin roll on elegon, our other warrior won the 1h Axe, feels like atm for me at least its 1h > arms > 2h but this could be down to how low crit is hurting 2h RB uptimes and that 1h Fury is massively carried by execute

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochron View Post
    Well, nothing I do rotation wise is out of the ordinary. If you look at the logs you can see when I use all my CDs and what not. Essentially blow everything at the beginning of the fight, then use Bloodbath on CD, and save all the other CDs for Execute phase.
    how exactly do i check wlog to see what cds u use etc?

Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    how exactly do i check wlog to see what cds u use etc?
    Ah, sorry.

So, you'd click on my Name and you can look at Damage from abilites, how many times they were casted, and all that nonsense. However, you're looking for the "Buffs Gained" tab. Once you see that tab you'll see all the buffs I gained throughout the fight and you can click on the "#" next to that for it to be put up on a graph. Once you do that you'll see when the buff was gained and how long it lasted for.

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2080&e=2667

from todays raid, still lagging behind other dpsers, could anyone good with logs check what i've done wrong on this fight?

Just a few more things how much difference is SMF to TG atm, is it really worth me farming mats for the 1h axe from the klaxxi guys?
    and also still slightly unsure about my rotation such as, if i get a bloodsurge proc and im doing WS WS and then BT is rdy, should i finish the WS procs off or use BT? and finally am i only suppose to use WW if i get raging wind buff otherwise a normal WS is higher priorty over an unbuffed WW and without glyph heroic leap is it still worth using it on every cd?

cheers

Deleted
    still need some feedback if anyone could help me out.