Deleted

Looking to move to playing pvp.

I know this is not the first thread about what i am about to ask but I am looking for some insight. I have recently came back to WoW and as my work hours don't allow me to keep up with my guild raid times I want to move onto PvP.

I am fairly new and inexperienced in pvp but would like to learn and possibly make a semi serious go at arenas down the road to replace my raiding.
    My only problem is I am not sure what i want to play, I prefer melee classes and would rather smash things in the face than fling spells, I have a feral druid, warrior and rogue sitting ready to be leveled.

I just would like some input as to what anyone else thinks would be a good choice, so far i am leaning towards rogue or warrior.
    Anything helpful will be most appreciated

Deleted
    Play all and decide after that, the season is fresh so no need to rush anyway, play for fun not for "OPness"

Feral or Warrior would be my choice, I've never enjoyed rogue as much as warrior or feral. Something about charging things that makes me happy
    Macbook Pro i7 2.66GHz OSX Snow Leopard Bootcamp Windows 7 Ultimate
    Mac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz 8GB DDR2 NVidia GeForce 7800GT

Deleted
    The thought had crossed my mind of playing each one then deciding. I guess after starting to level and play each one you will get an idea if you like how they play in pvp and if its fun.
    I never looked at it being a fresh season but i see your point I will give each a solid go.
    I always liked feral in pve and my druid has been my main from mid wrath, so that will probably be where i go first then.

Deleted
    Be prepared to get your ass whooped for a while if your pvp experience is low. It will take a while to get your mind into it. Ppl behave more irrational then raidbosses .