So I Just Hit 90 -- What to do with Justice Points for a Prot Pally?

So I recently heard that they nixed some of the rep requirements for JP gear and made others more acceable. I already picked up the prot JP bracers and neck. Will I only be looking to fill in a few spots in my gear with JPs and focus on gearing in heroics, or are there any other pieces I should look to spend JPs on? I've seen a lot of complaints about justice points -- is part of the reason because it doesn't seem like there is much to spend them on? That's the sense I'm getting here.

Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ncalf/advanced

Why dont you have a full set of crafted armor yet? JPs are a total waste save them for BoAs for alts.

Buy Heirlooms.

Seriously. 458 isnt useful except for passing the 435 ilevel gate for heroics.

Can do that in greens.

So, use that jp for heirlooms. Or convert to honor.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    ...use that jp for heirlooms. Or convert to honor.
    Agreed. If you have not got a lot of alts, get the heirlooms first. They are expensive, but make a massive difference in terms of your power while levelling. (During the cata tank shortage, I bought every PvE heirloom in the game and don't regret it - unlike JP or honour gear, they don't degrade with tiers. I wasn't even thinking in terms of alts, just did not want to waste the JPs - but they were a great resource when I became an altoholic and levelled 5 alts at the tail end of Cata).

After that, deck yourself out in a full set of honour gear. Every tier. It takes a while, but again can make a massive difference in terms of your power, this time while doing PvP and makes the experience much more fun. It would also be passable for 5 mans as Ret (and you'd best go Ret, or holy, in PVP sadly).

You might buy a JP item if after grinding 5 mans, you have a slot without 463 but even then there are alternatives (e.g. honour gear - all Ret stats except crit are now tank stats too!).

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Agreed. If you have not got a lot of alts, get the heirlooms first. They are expensive, but make a massive difference in terms of your power while levelling. (During the cata tank shortage, I bought every PvE heirloom in the game and don't regret it - unlike JP or honour gear, they don't degrade with tiers. I wasn't even thinking in terms of alts, just did not want to waste the JPs - but they were a great resource when I became an altoholic and levelled 5 alts at the tail end of Cata).

After that, deck yourself out in a full set of honour gear. Every tier. It takes a while, but again can make a massive difference in terms of your power, this time while doing PvP and makes the experience much more fun. It would also be passable for 5 mans as Ret (and you'd best go Ret, or holy, in PVP sadly).

You might buy a JP item if after grinding 5 mans, you have a slot without 463 but even then there are alternatives (e.g. honour gear - all Ret stats except crit are now tank stats too!).
    So it is as I feared/noticed then. Alright, I'll just set the JPs aside and/or finish filling out whatever heirlooms I need/don't need (Already have full sets for plate and leather, have almost all cloth caster pieces).

Deleted
    The uselessnes of JP just sucks

Use the JP to convert to Honor and get the Mastery/Hit Cloak and Ring if you don't have better already (didn't look at armory).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any PVP piece with Hit, Expertise, Mastery, or Haste can be useful for tanking. The only thing you really want to avoid is Crit since it is utterly worthless for Prot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    Any PVP piece with Hit, Expertise, Mastery, or Haste can be useful for tanking. The only thing you really want to avoid is Crit since it is utterly worthless for Prot.
    Crit is not entirely useless. It increases damage and healing by quite a bit.